Metroid: Fall Of Zebes

Those…
Look…
AMAZING.

Do you have an engine for the game yet? If not, I can easily modify the SMREngine to be suited for this purpose. I’ll be using placeholder sprites for the Mamoor Battle Armor and the Aura Suit. PM me if you’re interested.

I only had the jpeg version to work with but I tried to fix some of the highlights and I changed the colors a bit to make it feel more like something from a SNES game.

Sorry, but it’s ZM style…not SM.

Forget my last post then. :slight_smile:

Again, thanks LM. But as Zurg said, we are going ZM style.
EDIT on second thought, I forgot to do a specific something with the shading thanks AGAIN LM XD

Aye, agreed (with CM). Your graphical works are oft’ swell.

Sorry about the comment about the aura suit, if that offended you. I didn’t mean it offensively or anything xP. I really don’t know what I was getting at, but more than anything, what I mean to say about it is that I don’t understand the color combo >>. Or something… @_@

Thank you. :smiley: And, nah I wasn’t offended, it’s fine. The color combo was supposed to make it look Space Piratey.

(DOUBLE POST)
Speaking of which, I just finished the Space Pirates’ recolor who happen to look much more deadly than their ZM counterparts

Can we see? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m actually eager to see how your game will be, since you seem to be a talented sprite artist.

NO!!! jk
Here :smiley:

idk why but it doesnt put it in the the proper size. I’ll pst an enlarged sprite if you want

check the file size. if its larger than 1mb or something it sizes it down. i doubt that file’s that big though

The diagonal beams look too different from the cardinal-direction ones

yeah, it’s hard when it comes to diagnols and such. I’ll fix it

not to me

Aight, I won’t then >_> help help help. I need enemies, especially for Chyndra. I need some ideas. Cuz I’m out of them. :confused:

If I may ask, can I use those sprites for the Kung Fu Pirate for FSMR? That recolor is GREAT…

Oh, and does Metroid: Fall of Zebes have a blog/forum? If so, may I have the link?

Yes you can :] but the Kung Fu positioning would be pretty difficult, if you or Kenji or whoever do them, lemme see, cuz I need 'em too XD
And no, not really Octo, just more side topics like this one, on other sites.

Actually, It’s more than just a side blog.

z11.invisionfree.com/fusion_studios

^tru^
Zurg, go on AIM >_>