Metroid Fusion 2: Prime Battle

I liked old story but yoou could have added like…

The pirates stole the X and then in some (stupid) way they all get infected by the X. (ALL, including bosses and pirates). Then when samus goes to “rescue” the X in the X attacked pirate base, this happens:

Starts like SM: firstly the area is a very very lonely area… then you gotta go to a room (the only path you can take is to this room, like in SM you gotta go to torizo room), and you fight a pirate boss. After you defeat it, he is left in the ground agonizing or dying (somethin like that), you go to the next room, and you find the jar where the X was broken. When you get to the room before you suddenly see the Pirate transform into a CORE-X (a small cutscene appears, viewing samus visor, with her eyes very serious, almost angry) you fight the core X and you get the first power up.

In the cutscene she realizes that the pirates were infected by X, and that the X would try to stop her, so she gets “trapped” there. She sends a message of this to GF or any company she works with now.

Then there would be a part in the game where you meet another boss who is a galactic federation trooper. When she kills him (its infected with X) then she somehow sends a message asking why was that and GF responds that they were told about what happened to Samus and that they went to get X’s to study them. After that, areas like the landing site would be full of GF trooper enemies.

Nothing is original anymore … you people cant think up anything new. Make new bosses! Make new enemies! Make new planets and charecters! The only thing you sould keep the same is either Samus (even I dont have Samus in all my fan games) or the Metroids. Thats just my opinion.

I dont know about you but i cant sprite at all. And i cant do animations
either.

My originality would turn it into a survival horror game. I’m morbid. VERY morbid. Not a good idea to use my ideas unless you are me. The story, however, I think is quite good.

Hey, regarding something you said on page two - I work in MMF in particular, though I have the TGF demo, and I’d love to see some of those tutorials, mainly the one featuring the morph ball bomb.

The morph ball tutorial. I can send that to you. But the way they do morph ball
is alot different than mine. Mine is more advanced… You might need to wait
as i am working harder than usaul on the game. :wink:

How egotistical. And how hard is normal?

I am doing more work on the enemies and AI. But normal is
working a few hours or so on it.

EDIT: Just finished more enemies, and with that mp3 tutorial, i am playing cool mp3’s on my game. And i made a new level.

Added some screenshots of the new game, hope you like em!
click on the inks below, they are links!

SCREENSHOT1

SCREENSHOT2

Cool looking but in the second photo it looks like samus is levitating!

cool screenshots :smiley: fell like you can done a game in one day

The game is getting alot better, and i finished some more enemies
and a new level, I am also using a part of someones elses plot. :wink:

OOOOHOOOHOO! Which person’s part of the plot are you using? Unless you don’t wanna mention it…

EDIT: At least mention the person’s plot you are partly using…no need for specifics on which part… :>_>:

I am using a part of slothien483’s plot. Any one who would like to ADD
to my current plot can do so. And by the way, i changed it so you crash on
planet SR-388, not the uncharted plot.

DOUBLE POST!!!
And the second link’s picture doesn’t load for me…

It doesnt? Maby its your PC. But another update on the game…

I just got done ripping some Lab tiles from metroid fusion. And i am starting the Federation labs (Begining playible part of the game). I also have someone helping with the animations because i heard that they are a little “jumpy”. Anywho…
Expect more on the game soon. Maby even a demo. :wink:

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!

:confused::confused:

I’m more stumped than a jockey with his arms cut off… :confused:

I’ve got a boss

Kranu transporter:a giant mechanised space pirate transporter
weak at joints between movement legs and main tranport module
shoots normal bombs,missiles,super missiles and has two pirate turrets
(MP2)on top weak to Ice beam and missiles.