Metroid: Last Escape

What do you mean by more? There aren’t any.

I thought he would have atlease 1. My bad.

Nope, just one heck of a movement demo.

For a while, I thought only P2D was going to be the only game that had a worthwile physics/movement demo.

I didnt think MP was all that much of a good game.
This is the game.

Shoot a bug.
Jump.
Move foward.
Shoot a bug.
Jump.
Move foward.
Jump.
Move right.
Shoot a Pirate.

Wow this is a realy fun game.

Every Metroid game is like that.

The thing that makes the difference is that the bugs actually explode. 8)

They explode less in Metroid Prime. In the 2D games, everything blows up, regardless of whether or not it is a probable reaction to being hit.

I like sarcasm.
The real reason I like Metroid Prime is probably because of its atmosphere. You actually feel in the world from Samus’s viewpoint. The brilliant graphics only help it here.

I just think there should be more action and it needs to be harder. So it would look like this.

Action music is playing.
Samus jumps right and switches to missles.
Samus fires 3 of them at a pirate but gets shot at behind her.
As the attacker moves closer Samus meleas him.

Get my point?

Sounds like Halo…
Not that that’s automatically a bad thing…

That description fits every game EXCEPT Prime… >_>

And you can minimilize any game like that.

FF: Walk. Get in a battle. Walk. Get in a battle. Walk. Fight a boss.

Zelda: Explore. Stab a monster. Explore. Stab a monster. SOlve a puzzle. Stab a monster. Stab a boss.

Megaman: Walk forwart. Shoot a robot. Jump. Climb a ladder. Walk forward. Shoot a robot. Jump. Climb a ladder. Enter a door. Shoot a boss.

Diablo: Click. Click. Click. Click. >_>

Etc.

That’s true. It’s kinda stupid to minimalize games like that. It make them seem boring. >_>

“A good game is just thirty seconds of fun. What you gotta do, is take those thirty seconds, rewrite them two hundred times to make it seem new, and re-use half of’em. That’s how we got Halo.”

Where’d you get that from?

If I were an Admin YOU would be banned SuperSpammer333 and Da Master

They already are. :wink:

after thinking about it for a while i’ve decided i may as well release the engine for my game since it seems i don’t think i’ll ever use it again

i’ll upload it as soon as i am able to