Metroid Legends 3

Thank you if that’s not sarcasm ^^
All I need to do is get the online objects assigned to a spawn spot (will take a good while, and I’m working on a new website, too) and the next demo should be out.

Not sarcasm. I’m serious. =) And what will be your way of killing spawn-campers?

Have metroids chase them :smiley:
But seriously, I decided against the spawn idea. You’ll just pop out on a random spot in the sky :slight_smile: (I added rankings, hope it works)

<<<Maybe somebody could try and fix these “page cannot be displayed” errors I get 90% of the time I try to click a link on these forums?>>>

THANK YOU!! I was wondereing about that. I keep getting them as well and it’s really frustrating.

Umm… you’re welcome :stuck_out_tongue: (I think it’s just server3. My forum runs on server9 and doesn’t get these errors)

Mine runs on server15 and doesn’t get probs either.

Yeah, server 9 is much more reliable. It’s just server 3 that fails too often. For me it doesn’t display a 404, it just returns a completely blank page.

On a side note… They have a server 15 already? O_o. Last time I checked, it only went up to 13…

Edit: O_____o; Okay, only three pages in this topic show up for me, and only one for Daz. You have to have &st=45 in the URL to get to this fourth page… This is weird. (&st=15 for the second if you’re only finding one page). Now let’s see how many people manage to get to find/read this post with the topic glitch >_<.

Prime example of server 3 failing, eh?

Edit2: Looks like it’s fixed today.

Aw, you’re so helpful. But when the glitch first happened I tried 40 instead of 45 and it works just as well :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE: Metroid Legends 3 may be going into a sub project. I’m thinking on working on an MORPG and/or a sequel to my Assault Death or Glory game. Both of these games originate from just a small feature that wouldn’t exist in another game, all other games that originate from that end up failing. So I’m deciding against it, maybe ML3 will stay the main project, maybe not :>_>:

ALL THE PAGES SHOW FOR ME!!! Am I just luckey?

No, you’re just normal :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: It keeps saying Coolman posted last but the last post I see is mine :confused: (and yes, I’ve refreshed many times)

That happens usually when the page can’t be displayed after you reply to something. Refreshing won’t work. What I usually do is delete my post then post it again.

ugghhh I’m at school right now :sweat:

Oh? That was going on for about 3 days…