METROID MOVIE?

By StarWars do you mean cheesy 70’s style or the new trilogy “horrible plot/acting/animation/etc.” bit? I’m betting on the former…

I agree with what’s been said. At least there aren’t people going “OMFG ROFL YoUZ suXoRS Cas u arnt a tru MeTRoid fanz”. :sweat:

Yeah, that’s what gets people here banned. As to the style of the Starwars-ization, probably the new horribleh style.

Of course, the movie may actually turn out to win an Academy Award, so I’mjust gonna wait and see. :astonished:

Hey, Episode 3 wasn’t so bad…

But, erm, anyway, back to the Metroid movie >_>

Episode 3 was the best StarWars movie, IMO…

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just kidding. I just had to do that.
Episode 3 was the best out of 1, 2, and 3.

5 was best out of 456,
3 was best out of 123.

Now you guys can debate this here, or go make a new topic about it.

And please do get back to the METROID MOVIE.

please god let this turn out to be better nintendo’s vision of a “zelda movie” (totally animated, crappy voiced, character, …everthing that makes a movie great is gone…)…sigh, i also hope that they portray samus right. if this ends up as bad as some video game movies, I will have to kill myself…if this ends up as bad as the nintendo zelda movies…

…were all doomed! the apocalypse is near!!!

:neutral_face:

If it’s made by Uwe Bowl, we’re doomed. I heard it was going to be by him if it wasn’t cancelled. He’s got a Dungeon Siege movie too, which sounds horrible so far because it’s directly off the game without any attention paid to the book series that inspired Dungeon Siege. They don’t even have a name for the main character yet. Just “Farmer” like the default in the game.

nah man, it is by john woo

That is if it’s even being made at all. Does anyone know if he has a website. Then maybe we might be able to see if it’s on there or if it has just fallen through. Okay I answered my own question. This should end it once and for all. Look near the bottom of the page under the Wiki article.

I know I’ve seen a deescription of this movie somwhere…

Yes there is a possibility that there is a Metroid movie coming out. John Woo only bought the RIGHTS for the movie.

But think about it, its only about the origin of Samus. I mean, don’t we all know it already? I’d still watch it though.

I hope it’s good even if it’s not I’d still wach it anyway :confused:

If the Metroid Movie does come out, I’ll watch it for reason of comedy.

What comedy it’s Metroid :confused:

he considers it a bad idea, the movie

It might suck so much, it’s funny! :laughing:

But the reson I like Metroid is it’s a break from funny my brother dosn’t like Metroid becaus it’s not funny or silly :angry:

Can you imagin having a brother who’s silly all the time :O_O:

Okay so most brothers are like that’ still

if this movie gets messed up i will go 2 john woo or whoever mucked it up and make there life hell forever :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :metroid:
and let this metroid finish them off

Well, i for one think that Sarah Michelle Gellar or Cameron Diaz would be a good samus. I think if you wanted the best looking, youd go for Sarah.M.G

And, i read somewhere, that the first movie will focus on the origins of samus, the mother brain, the pirates etc so that non-metroid members of the community will be able to watch and enjoy the film series. After that though, they would follow the game plots, i believe starting with Zero Mission (Face it, its better than the original :stuck_out_tongue:), Then Metroid 2 , SM, MP, MP2, Fusion

Anywho, it would want to be good, i have high expectations of seeing samus blasting the shit out of pirates and familiar boss’s on the big screen :stuck_out_tongue: