Metroid: Origins

Hmm, help me come up with a title. So far I was thinking:

Metroid: Orgins since I was going to go into some of her past, and possibly go into how the Metroids came about.

Another title I was thinking of was Metroid: Hypnosis, because my game is going to be based around a cult that worships the Omega Metroid on a planet called Y(Real original name I know).

I’m also working on some of the script now too. Trust me, I’ve not forgotten about this project.

what about metroid: omega battle? or something

Meh, doesn’t sound very original.

On a side note…haha, this avatar rocks hard. If I ever change it again, make sure to shoot me and decapitate the corpse.

I like Metroid: Origins the best. And Black Ice, it’d be my pleasure.

With the storyline I’m thinking of, I can set it sometime before Fusion and just take out the parts that’d make it seem like it’s after Fusion, so Metroid Orgins would be a nice title. I’ll have to see when I get down to actually making a room or two though.

Metroid: Orgins it is for now.

mario got hurt on my avatar but well metroid: orgins was a pretty good name :smiley:

sorry if im double posting but aura have you done the suitless samus sprites to orange? if you have i want to see them

Goos luck on the game, if you need any help at all jusk ask! :smiley:

I’m trying to edit them with what little free time I’ve had lately. I’m not that good though >.<. I’ll try and post an update up with a few screen shots once I get a few things squared away.

I’ll need a lot of help, and anything that you can donate I’ll be glad to look at.

If you are using TGF i am a master at that.

i ripped some metroid fusion map tiles for primevaldarkness shall i send them to you too? if you want map tiles

I’ll take a look at them. Send em my way.

ok first i want to know something how do i get URL?

Host them using Photo Bucket

just do i have to register on that site to use it??

Yeah, I think you do.

But here’s another image hosting site: http://www.imageshack.us/

finally im back so here they are and thanks banjo for a good host :smiley:

That works for when I figure out how to get the map working.

Right now I’m trying to get the main part done (The engine is killing me >.<) plus with school and stuff, I don’t expect a demo out really soon, but I’ll have some screen shots hopefully soon.

anyone wanna use those map tiles then pm me

The map tile link has a bracket in it so it is brokey.