heres some i forgot
http://img103.echo.cx/img103/1954/metroidf…les3more5uo.png

Link=brokey
:frowning:

i know its broken and i fixed it now so its a link thats better

Why don’t you combine the sheets?

done

http://img210.echo.cx/img210/4082/metroidf…finished5fn.png

I’m going to be needing a few sprites soon. Like a few zombie researchers(not really zombie more like the RE4 Los Illuminos people) and Phazon infused creatures(Including a Phazon Infused Omega Metroid). Anyone is welcome to help.

yeah i wanna help but im not good at spriting just good at ripping and im trying make sprites some times

Same here. But if you need any sprites from the metroid series i have lots of them. I think i missed it, but what are you using to make the game?
If it is TGF i can provide help in all programing catigories.

I dunno about that. I find it’s easier to incorporate sprites into Game Maker than TGF. And TGF doesn’t allow .mp3 format audio files, which I need for my music.

dragon do you know how to take pics of a game with Snes9X? or any emulator and i really need to know so i can rip from super metroid.

EDIT: my 123 post :smiley:

Do you mean animations tiles or bacgrounds?
I can do all of them besides Animations, although i have an idea.
And Aura, TGF can play mp3’s. You just need an mci oject and
2 lines of code.

"open norfiar.mp3"

After that you do,

"play norfair.mp3"

Sorry if this is useless info, but i agrea with you, working with
animations in Game Maker are alot easier than with TGF. With TGF
you can only get single animation pics at a time but with game maker you
can do it alot easier.

Yeah that’s the problem with TGF that I never got. I never did figure out tilesets and backgrounds either since I was triyng to focus on the engine first. But the MP3 thing is kind of useful.

i can’t just rip in Snes9X even if i press print scm

i prefer ripping in zsnes since it allows you to view frame by frame

also, i might be able to offer some assistance if ur working with gm
i was pretty helpful to cellular fusion until he kinda dissappeared

how do u rip in snes9x? i’ve been wondering that for a while. can u tell me how?

I’d like to know too. :confused:

I’ve been mega busy this entire summer but I AM NOT QUITTING ON THIS GAME. I’m letting you know that once I get back to college I’ll be making the game. I have a decent engine and will begin design on sprites. I do need a few things:

Spriters
Background makers
Voice Actors/Actresses (For the intro/cutscenes)

For now the cutscenes I can probably handle with using ingame graphics with text (Much like the Mega Man X series and Chrono Trigger). I can handle mapping as of now, and scripting(coding and story script) I might need another hand or two on that. Other than that, I’m still rolling on this so yep. Don’t worry I won’t dissapoint…I hope.

Oh for the VA’s…please be better than Resident Evil’s…I don’t need people going “You almost became a Samus Sandwitch”.

I’d help if I could, but I’m pretty busy. I haven’t worked on Genesis in forever due to school and other activities, you may finish your game before we finish ours! :stuck_out_tongue: