Metroid Overdrive

Well, if anyone has the time, I’d appretiate it if you guys really want to, but it would need to be in mp3 format. Thanks, if you do. I’ll use them if they’re good.

The game will come out great i bet.What will be the story :confused:

I agree here…

Music is the constant “subtle influence” that puts you and the game together, both the speed and sound of the music tell the player how to feel when he plays a certain part of the game.

When the time is right, I will be reaching out to people for both remixes and original pieces for my Fan Game.

like troid said, there is one. if youd like i can rip all the frames for you easy. PM me.

Ight, I PMed you, but nvm, I ripped the Super Metroid ship sprites myself.

And I might like, import some of the Super Metroid music into Frootyloops and change some things such as insruments, etc.

Hey Outrage what will be the story of the game?

If anyone is a really good writer, as I am myself (Not to brag, I’m not the best, being only 13, :smiley:), I need 1 or 2 other people to help me write a story line. You will be placed in the credits, as are some of the other members of this forum for posting help and support. If you feel you would make a good story line helper, just PM me for your help, thanks.

Oh, if you are going to do this, I suggest getting MSN Messenger so we can talk. I prefer me and two other people for a story line. Thankies…

I can help you make a story.I’m really good at making stories.I don’t think i can chat on msn messenger but i can chat on gamespy arcade.Go to my topic for more info.Topic

Alright, I replied to your PM…we can simply send PMs back and forth I guess…

Edit:

I changed the ship to the Super Metroid Ship, and fixed a few bugs…I also changed the bombs to the SM bombs…:smiley:…I’m going to work on a few more things and I’ll update the demo…

The game is going to be terific.That is the feeling i’m getting.

i won a bunch of stuff for winning a chronicle thing (5th grade), a got published in scholastic a couple times in middle school, though i have only written short stories (3-5 pages) so far, if you want, ill send you a couple things for proof. pm me please.

i wrote these in 6th grade, put them on crappy site late, take a look if you want.

http://www.fictionpress.com/~bmritter

only good one i put on there though was ascending heights, the others i was forced to put on (no comment).

Maybe me and SmartDude47 can help you make a story. :stuck_out_tongue:

also, the email on the fictionpress site ins’t vallid…i havn’t used it for years, havn’t been on site for years…yeah…my bad, lol.

Ight, SD and DSP will be my two storyline writers…We will communicate through PMs for now…

Thanks guys…

What do you say smartdude are you going to make a story with me.I will do half and you can do half.What do you think SmartDude?

it shouldn’t work that way, we should brainstorm for good ideas, find the best, and weave them together, otherwise, it is very odd, and …well…horrible…pm me some ideas, ill pm some back, we do so until we find the best ideas…i might be a little slower though, im helping with sf2d

Your right.My idea for the first part…What metroid game will this continue from?

I think it should continue from Super Metroid (Since I have the SM ship.)

So it will continue from super metroid and go to fusion.It has to be conected to super in the begining and the at the end it will continue to fusion.

Alright, but you guys will worry about that, cuz like I said. I haven’t played Fusion.