Metroid: phazon origins

so is anyone going to reply to me?

mirror samus, just a minute.

Jetman, from what I’ve read, the metroid turns into seperate forms to withstand the natural forces of the planet (heat, preassure) at particular points (environments for that type of metroid). I don’t think radiation ahd anything to do with it. Plus, it was beta rays that made them mature and multiply.

Ok, mirror samus, you have to answer just what can you do and show it to us. No one will help you if you tell them to make the game while you just sit back and watch. Believe me, I’ve tried… :>_>:

Holy crap… we just pinwheeled FAR off topic.

Anyway, if you want help, you’re probably gonna need a bit of orginization - let people know what needs to be done, what is done, and how to do it. (Style, size, etc.)

you do know that im making a lot of the sprites.

can we see some of the stuff you can do?

the planet im using is on my avatar

blinks Is that a TRIPLE POST?!! :O_O: You don’t EVER do that again, mirror samus, this is for your own good…

thaen delete your above posts…

that planet is not really a sprite…go to the graphics section to see what a sprite is…

MP is a metroid. However, MP is not a gamma. Her shell was created by assimilating pirate weaponry–only her essence form is actually phazon-evolved. Also, Hunters are not phazon evolutions. That chart is a fucking sieve full of plot issues.

see told u he was a metroid, maby i was wrong about the gamma part but i told u. :stuck_out_tongue:

to me it looks like zebes with inverted colors… :unamused:

That would be because it is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Er … I think some people need to go read the pinned topic titled “To All Potential Fangame Makers” …

If you dont have any graphics, much less the abillity to spell correctly … um …

Not trying to be rude, just work on things a little before posting just a paragraph of an idea.

Sooooooooooooo… I realy need a programmer, some spriters, other stuff like music. plz reply

So basically you need a team that will do all the work for this game while you do shit-all and take credit for it.

Sorry if that sounds really mean, but that post basically implies that you have nothing done and want people to do it for you. You haven’t even shown us anything that proves to us that you are actually doing something to be productive to this “project” of yours other than “me make lame storyline. everyone else make the rest.”

Quite frankly, no one is gonna help you with this project because what I just said is completely correct, and no one is gonna be dumb enough to work on a game that has a “creator” that just sits back and does nothing while they do all the work.

You just said the same thing in different context in 3 paragraphs. :sweat:

I was emphasizing what I had said in the first sentence coolman. :sweat: :unamused:

No i can rip sprites and animate them

Im not like that!!!

Heres somthing i did

AND ANOTHER!!!

Somthing im still working on

More are coming!!!

your talking about this sheet that I found on the internet like six or seven months ago?:

oh, you must be known as Rogultgot on other sites!

No but i liike to try to make copys, i realy riped these!

notice the color diffrince