Metroid Prime 1 and 2 gets Wii Makeover

:frowning: sadness has struck at my heart again. There WAS supposed to be multiplayer in Prime 1, (that was confirmed by Retro themselves) but Nintendo glare made them cut it for time. Commies.

The multiplayer part of Prime 2 sucked ass so who cares if there was no multiplayer in Prime 1?

QFMT

If they had a year or 2 only for multiplayer, it might have worked, but instead it took away from the game. (They spent less time on the Single player because of it, and this made it suffer)

Prime 2ā€™s multiplayer was fun. I liked it.

QFMT

QFMT

It was good when you had someone worthy to face
And it was only bad if you sucked and had no chance at winning. I was pro at MP2ā€™s multiplayer, and if you sucked, thats your own fault :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually always pwned everyone at it. Still didnā€™t like it though.

Me too.

Maybe therā€™ll be a Hunters 2 on the Wii with online.

Wait, isnā€™t this how PY got suspended? Anyway, Hunters was awesome online. The story felt like a bit of a rush, but it was good anyway. Iā€™d love to see the hunters again.

Yes, this is how PY got suspended.

STOP QUOTING ENITRE POSTS UNLESS YOU HAVE A REASON TO DO SO.

To say ā€œI agreeā€ is not a valid reason. And if the person you are replying to is the previous poster, there IS no valid reason.

Yeah guys, stop posting.
Seriously donā€™t post ever, itā€™s not allowed.
And if you must post, donā€™t you fucking dare agree with anyone. RAH RAH FIGHT DA POWA EVERYONE.

-You donā€™t need to quote an entire post in order to agree with someone.

-You can agree without saying it outright.

-You arenā€™t obligated to let everyone know you agree.

And fyi, the only reason you arenā€™t banned right now is because of the TTGL reference. >_>

py has escaped by the skin of his teeth xD

anyway
i doubt they will keep the multiplayer
but iā€™ll be glad if they do
even though i never have anyone to play with =[

thats is indeed what she said

+1

By which I actually mean -1, but +1 is funnier (in my eyes, anyway. Not yours, for sure)

I just think youā€™re being hilariously picky, is all. Hey guys, a forum is having FUN with QUOTES. Bad the twats who DARED to do it!
Yes, it looks silly, but lmfao it cracked me up to get banned. Maybe you need to loosen up, eh?

Oh, and according to dictionary.com:
loosen up: Ban the poster who INSULTED THE FAMILY HONOUR. CHALLENGE THEM TO A DUEL :smiley:

Ok, Iā€™m done.

Suggested response:Yes, you are.

I didnā€™t suspend you for having fun with quotes; I suspended you for ignoring my warning to cease. Everyone seems to think that since the admins are inactive, they no longer need to follow any rulesā€¦

I didnā€™t have a problem with the gratuitous quoting until the NFS topic; that was just ridiculous. But now-- because even though everyone involved was either warned to 50% or suspended, this crap is still going on-- now I have a problem with it. Though frankly, even if my warnings were unreasonable (which they arenā€™t), I would suspend or ban the people who didnā€™t listen to them because thatā€™s how things work (blah blah internet is not a democracy, etc.). I can be hilariously picky and you guys have to deal with it.

ā€œI can be hilariously picky and you guys have to deal with it.ā€

If thatā€™s your choiceā€¦

I Barley new PY, and now heā€™s gone. epic mourn Wow, way to be lame. Heā€™s just kidding around 072. Why canā€™t you let this kind of stuff slide? You know that Daz is the kind of person who would LAUGH at this. Be more like him. And whatever happened to DF?

you gotta stop that PY xD

I get the feeling Daz in my situation would have banned him long ago. Then again, he would have listened to Dazā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Not exactly the way to act coming off a suspension. It is a shame, but if you have problems with authority, an internet forum really isnā€™t for you. shrug

Now letā€™s get back on topic, eh?