Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(2d)

Thanks, maybe we can use this sprite, for now I’ll fix the legs for Dark Samus.

and the demo is pretty good…well err i’m going to try and find some glitches also. I’ll update tomorrow and check some more glitches.

Edited:Hmm well pretty much empty in the game. I’ll see more when you update it.

Whats that a gm6 file???

To guess that it is. I just downloaded the file like 3 minutes ago.

I’m pretty used to GM6 only.

No just making sure you didnt get confused

…your the one confusing me…lol

and me also! :confused:
^-^

But still its a good game!

That sounds like a great idea.

Sounds like people on slow or older computers will be very unhappy…

Exactly how worthless is this Gamemaker-crap anyway?

Bad optimization or bad usage of resources?

What do you mean by making rooms seamless…Anyway I actually think that idea is kinda stupid! Cause then the person could see the next part of the room, Yes yes yes simple code can change this. But that its stupid! We’ll just mess up people’s computers…and plus Room transitions really arent that hard to make…just because you cant make them… But seriously you would need computer with at least 150GHZto run something like this! But I thought that this was MP2E 2D not MP2E 3D??

Bad programmers that use it.

Well, it does have a really crappy object system (for some reason making arrays of x and y variables as objects is like infinitely faster than using GM’s actual objects) and takes FOREVER to draw multiple things on the screen (meaning if you have a script that individually draws each pixel of a 30 by 30 sprite in the correct place, it will take about 3 times as long as it would to just draw the sprite with GM’s draw_sprite() function–a little weird, yes–and that’s also a guess, but I know it is slower). But generally it’s just the people using it. The real problems with it are simply speed issues.

I’m not sure if this counts as off-topic, but if you still need a DS sprite sheet, I made one here:

Be sure to give credit, though.

the feet look…ew…and that is just a couple really good sprites, i wouldn’t consider it a whole spritesheet.

…SMartdude…just yesterday you wanted A whole spritesheet done! and today its not complete?? I mean he does need the left looping…but still its prettymuch complete. I appreciate it a lot XmegaDragon thanx!

Seriously dude I dont want to start a flame war here. Thats what you are saying today about all that stuff. Yesterday you were getting all piest off just because WoTW didnt finish the spritesheet. like dazz told him, “take your time” hes no just gonna speed off to just maybe eventually ruin it! Imagine if MH was doing them really quickly! I doubt they would’ve looked clean. So give him time dont rush everything.

right…uh-huh anyway, on your engine did you add any slopes???

I got no problem if you send the code to someone else. But as long as its not a noob. After all its ur engine…

Wow. Lol, this sheet won 2nd place out of many entries in another forum competition. The only sheet that was better than my entry was this:

DO NOT credit me for that sheet! I didn’t make it; “Kain” of the MFM forums made it. If you want to use his work, ask him.

I suggest you guys just get a team of spriters and such together to make everything from scratch, like P2D, instead of having to ask every other spriter around the world if you can use one particular sheet they made and end up with a large, unorganized collection of resources that do not match each other at all when placed together.

I told Serus(Metroid Oracle) to let you back on. no demo just a few sprites have been made. We haven’t herd from Hunter Fusion in 4 days and the others as well.

Please, If anyone wants to help just ask serus so he can put you on the team we need help bad just 4 spriters, 3 programer.