Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(2d)

Yes we are starting from scratch…

EDIT: I doubt we’ll use those cuz DS has to be the height of samus…

Do you want Dark Samus at the same height as Samus?

I can’t do anything without the heights if its too big then it’ll be worthless.
I was wondering if you want them at the same height?

make dark samus slightly shorter (only barely), and more isometric, or slightly thicker.

Well can you show me it please and I will work on it.

huh? are talking to me? if you are i didnt make those sprites, if your not talikng to me, uh, w/e.

EDIT-nvrmind

I’m taking to Serus, not you. And 3d-2d will be hard in a way.

Ok then WOTW get on Metroid Reign ill show you the sprite there…

Ok there I’m on just pm it to me ok.

I pmed it to you so now you can see it…

Ummm add the hanging from ledges for now (shhh)

Smartdude, those Samus sprites are well-hidden for a reason.
Don’t post them here, please.

THAT darksamus in particular is hidden of a good reason (shes too ugly) you guys saw the way she shoots the beam? no emotion! if i were you guys … well… i dont know what i would do…

whos me to talk about horrible dark samus… look what i just did ! AAAHH

my point is, try to mod snes samus, is the better to do this

sorry, and they aren’t exactly well hidden, all you have to do is…(not mentioning to hide positions of metroid sprites of doomish quality)

How would you feel about doing this game in C/C++??? 2D games are ridiculously easy, and if you can’t get your mind out of gamemaker, you could use Allegro, it works just like gamemaker, and, aside from some syntax changes, it works about the same, but without any limitation as to what you can do. For instance, if you want to add a “play as DS cheat”, it would be easy to re-map the controls and change the graphix, add skills, ect.

I dont see how thats any different to game maker…

After going Game Maker I dont see any reason to try C++/Java etc unless its actually going to be a commercial/industrial product. Game Maker’s power is nearly as infinite as a real programming language. Though I’ve noticed some drawbacks on excess memory usage and whatnot.

my opinion?.. ascci maker

This is an beta sprite of Dark Samus first look. I just edit the prime samus into a more detail look.

Dark Samus details are kida good but I’ll be removing…

-Arm Cannon
-Legs will be removed into an floating leg
-Helment detail
-Arm into slight more pointy then regular.
-Resizeing the sprite.

Remember this will not be in the game. Give me some ideas and I’ll try to make it look better.

What I’ll be adding

-Arm Cannon with more phazon look
-Morph Ball into an phazon with an eye in the middle
-Leg will be floating
-Taller Dark Samus

thats a good dark samus, perfect quality if you ask me (i mean for size of course), awesome sprite!

Ok then after Hunter fusion, Darkhunter16, and anybody else who wants to be in the MP2E 2D team has registered at the Metroid Reign forum I will make the Board offline and only the people on the team will be allowed in thank you!