Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

And then there’s the clip from E3 for MP3, showing Phazon in it… even if it WAS less then 30 seconds. But Phazon pretty much says that it’s in the Prime universe.

It looked like Phazon, but was it? I’m sure it was. And I’ve only seen the screenshots but it sure looks like a prime game.

I’m sure it is. I’d have to watch it again, though. It’s been about six months…

I wish it worked for macs… :cry:

The video you saw wasn’t run with Dev Kits. They actually used a Gamecube to create it… >_>

I know that doesn’t have relevance to what you’re talking about, but I dont care. :slight_smile:

It was phazon I know it was. :O_O:

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!

Wgere’s Daz when you need him most? :sweat:

So? It’s nice to have a single topic for each major game. Of course, specific aspects being discussed extremely can have their own topic, but this is a nice general ZOMG MP3 one.

Well ya… I guess you’re right.

Bwahaha!

How about both?

Info was finally revealed at E3 today… apparently the pirates play a very large role, are a common enemy (with a sexy redesign to boot–quite reminiscent of SM’s), and have brought Ridley along for the ride. Of course, Dark Samus remains the main antagonist.

Bwahaha. Also, some awesome stuff-- some pirates have shields, you have to grapple beam them off to hurt them. And the screw attack is back.

That’s about all we know for now…

and you can open some doors by making samus punch into a groove in the wall and flip a switch :O_O:

Thank God. The Pirates role in MP2 was so small I winced. It’s a good thing you get ot go into a heavily secure base and blow up classic Space Pirates :smiley: THAT’S what Metroid should be about.

Edit: Punch? What the hell? I could imagine shooting but since when did Samus interact with the environment like that?

Not punch literally, just sticks her gun arm in. Like with map stations and such.

In case you haven’t seen it yet, I found a real pic for MP: 3.

http://wii.nintendo.com/images/lifestyle_ss_metroid.png

(It’s linked if you consider it as a “spoiler”.)

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5049/mp3screens6se.png

Here are more. :3

I saw the video :smiley: looks sweet! and… yay new space pirates! from what ive seen they all might have phazon swords like when they slash insted of a beam sword…sigh i still wish they atleast bring back the prime way of fireing the missles -they used it in hunters- i also hope that they make the missle go voom! and have a trail of smoke like in the gba games, and have a big fire explosion

Oh my gosh. Words can not describe how excited I am. This years E3 is looking awesome, and so is Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (I had to type it out!)
Here’s a link (Samus.co.uk of course) to a link of the video for everyone to drool over (check out the charge beam!!)

Is it just me, or does the guy in the video look absolutely retarded while playing the game? >_> He actually balls up and starts hopping for some reason…

Anyway, the game looks freaking HAWT. I hate to admit it, but this may be the game that makes me get a Re-

I mean

Wii.

Although I am seriously scared of how you’re supposed to perform the Screw Attack…

Why? You would just tap jump three-seven times as usual…

But this is the Nintendo Wii, and Nintendo loves their goofy wand, so they’ll want everyone to use it as much as possible.

But that’s just my paranoia. Now that I think about it, it wouldn’t be too freaky to use the remote for the Screw Attack, even if it’s not likely to be used.