Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I have something to tell you about MP3…

There will almost definitely be pirates!

Lots of them!!!

I will tell you why, too.

On MP1, the space pirates were able to notice the energy signature of ONE phazon meteor abut a mile wide from what I assume to be lightyears!!!

Imagine the energy an ENTIRE PLANET MADE OUT OF THE STUFF could put out.

Every pirate in the friggin galaxy would come running!!!

Um… the Phazon was spread all over the place, and I kinda gathered that the Pirates only stumbled on it by accident.

In any case, though, you’re right. It wouldn’t be long before the Pirates tracked down the source of the Phazon and began mining it like crazy.

I’d love to go up against more Pirates - they’re the most interesting thing in the entire Metroid series, IMO. A genetically engineered batch of lobster-things. You don’t get much more exotic than that. XD

The Pirates are after phazon again. And There is 10 key to the sky temple on MP2, but only get 9 of them. 8)

That is kind of odd though. If the Pirates told their home base of the stuff they uncovered, they would give them the energy signature of Phazon, right? So they would easily be able to find the world with the Phazon in the time between Prime 1 and 2, and thusly start a huge operation like gamester said. But if the time difference between P1 and P2 is as great as I think it is, wouldn’t the Pirates have some log hinting to that operation somewhere in MP2? It doesn’t seem practical to have a world covered in Phazon because what I said above is a big story gap, thusly, I think that the Nintendo guys will cover it up in either 2 ways:

1.) The world ISN’T covered in Phazon, it’s just a single concentrated spot (of course, the radiation form that would easily be detectable, so that doesn’t really work…

2.) Something cliche covers it up, either radiation, energy storms, spacial anomolies, etc.

I hope that there is no keys.8)

Ya the key thing was brutally annoying.

I agree, you should never back track as much as you did in the previous games, fusion was anoying, but Super Metroid was cool because of it’s non-linearity. You should always go in a path to get to the final boss, instead of backtraking.

Sm is the best

I still have never played Super Metroid >_<

I just can’t get my hands on a SNES!

play the essence of a metroid game, if you note… the other games tell the history after or later that episode… but all spins around the concept that SM created

not mentioning that they DO countinuing fusion, Metroid Dread, anyone?

Unconfirmed and likely canceled, remember?

I would love to see Dread it would be like Mario and Luigi Partners in time. It would have a bit better graphics than Metroid Fusion but the same style and you could use the touch screen!

Emulator? :>_>:

phhh!!.. whispering is against the forum rules they might find us!!

Yeah, or you could be a good citizen and purchase one off of the internet. <_<

I hope its not cancelled, That stink I really wanted to know what happends to Samus afther Fusion.

exactly! I thought the Fusion storyline was really good, and the capabilities of the GBA didn’t really do it justice, in my opinion. I heard they were making a metroid movie. If they based it on Fusion… scary freaking movie.

But anyway, someone mentioned that Prime 3 is the last in the trillogy. Actually, that’s not true. What about Hunters for the DS? It carries the Prime title. It is coming out first, and I think THAT’S the one that ends the trillogy, since it brings together 6 bounty hunters searching for the ultimate weapon. Prime 3 should be post-Fusion, to pick up where the series left off. There’s no solid evidence that I know of saying the Revo metroid will be in the Prime universe. If such evidence exists, someone show me.

Well, really, they have kind of called it Metroid Prime 3 for the time being.

:S I’m not saying they won’t change it or anything.

No, from what I’ve heard, the Metroid movie is going to be the original Metroid/ZM.

Metroid Prime 3 is going to be the final game (from what we’ve heard) in the Prime series, which takes place between the original Metroid/Zero Mission and Metroid II.
Metroid Prime: Hunters takes place between Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. It will not end the Prime series.

Evidence for why Metroid Prime 3 is going to be in the Metroid Prime universe? As Enzd said, it has the title “Metroid Prime 3”, it’s being made by the same company (Retro Studios), and…

Why wouldn’t it be? :confused:

Anyways, SLAP. Get your story line right :stuck_out_tongue: