Metroid Raging Echos

its not the game factory…the one i’m using was the one that made super metroid.
http://www.sawbladesoftware.com/sawbladeso…nual/index.html
scroll down to lidature examples and see supermetroid… :smiley:

Well, good luck with your game.

I don’t see “lidature examples” anywhere on the page. :confused:

sorry its game example projects

Those are general examples of sidescrolling games. Not a catalogue of PGF products.

so…does’nt really matter…

well…good storyline, can i help? i can rip sprites for you, and do some graphic art.

You’re faced with a common problem. The title. Every noobie takes a while to get an awesome title. Personally, I don’t like your title. The storyline sounds great though.

anyideas for the title…then? and bosk? ya u can help…i need ur help with the title…please?

Metroid:END
Return of Prime
ummm…
><><><
how does that sound?

Oxymoronic…

oxymoronic…hmmm…“looks it up in dictionary”

its not there… :frowning:

ummmm…you learn that in English clash in 7th grade or 6…or 5,cant remember

either i was’nt paying attention or i did’nt learn it…

An oxymoron is when two terms are combined, and contradict each other. What he said was Metroid: END Return of Prime. He’s saying that It’s the End, but it’s the return of something, too. Y’understand?

nope…but anyways, i got the full PGF and working hard on it.

Uhh, you didn’t have the full version before? >_>

no he has had the demo version which is the full but has alot of limits.

This Message is brout you by Prime: As of this moment i will be handing down this game project to Bosk, i give up and i am leaving. Goodluck Bosk…PS i will send you the sprite folder i have, do you have a mac? and you will need powergamfactory, i will send you my full version. whats your AIM and i will send you all the stuff. Goodluck…

Wow…wait a min…ur leaving? why? but ok…give me th story line and sprites you have and i’ll see what i can cook up…but thats a pretty big surprise…but anyways…i may need to make a new topic for this cause this ones got lots of spam in it…when do you want to send me the files?
ok People…heres what i am good at if you are asking, i have ok graphic skills (see my sprite thread if you want) i’m pretty good at programming, i have researched about PGF and it seems pretty easy. Thanks Prime.

Peace out…to my hometown…