Metroid Raging Echos

Yes, we’ve established that…

just an idea, a gadget called the grav switch, say when you walk into a room full of enimies you activate the weapon and the room suddenly becomes zero gravity, execpt you if you have the gravity suit. :smiley:

The gravity suit only allows you to walk freely in
liquids. I dont think it actually creats its own gravity.

I thought the Gravity Suit just like increases the gravity on itself… Or something.

Hmmm… Maybe Prime is right…

the gravity suit just lets you walk in water and takes no damage from lava.

well this gadget does create its own gravity, but can turn it to zero gravity in a room.

if you have any other suit without the gravity suit upgrade you will float yourself.lol

The tiles look horrible…

Why on the first post you say that there will be no survival in this game? Will there be no fighting against enimies? I also think that you should have backtracing in this game. I mean, every Metroid game has backtracing.

Hey, you shouldn’t critisize him, you know, when you made a terrible mistake twice. ITS BACKTRACKING!!! NOT BACKTRACING!!!

I don’t remember saying that.

Then scroll up.

:wink:

Ontopic:
Strange game with strange ideas. Good luck with it though.

what do you mean backtracking? and yes. the tiles are huge. they will be fixed.

It is backtracking but I don’t even care so I won’t bother arguing.

yyyyyyyeah, the tiles ARE huge. And I don’t know about the floor ones, but the background silver ones? They are sprites you get when you download game maker. It’s not that hard to find Metroid backgrounds, nor is it that hard to rip…
the titles also wierd. You pretty much took out Prime, and put Raging.
And… why’s the morph ball like that? seems slightly rediculous.

right know i’m trying to get all the parts of the puzzle in before i start with the levels.
and this is a seqeul to fusion. the morph balls like that right know becuase i can only get downright/left move left/right so i changed that to moph ball. may change when i get the full version of PGF in a couple days :laughing: . but anyways lots will change. also in some of the levels you fight the Sa-x more than 5 times, not very long battles. it will start with a Core X, once you kill it, a sa-x will morph out of it, them the sa-x beast. they wont be as strong as the ones in fusion, but they will be tough battles.

I don’t understand how you are even going to do this, and trust me, THIS IS FROM MY OWN PAST EXPERIENCE. (Note: This is meant for you (Prime) to see what you are/might be doing wrong and to correct them. I am NOT flaming you or purposely making you want to quit.)

1.) Team- If you actually want this to happen, you need a team. Otheriwse, you will never get it done alone, believe me I know.

2.) Engine- I highly doubt that you have a complete one, especially at this stage, but here’s something: NO ONE WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU. That was my worse case scenario come true. You have to make it yourself, or otherwise get a team.

3.) Sprites- Ok, ripped sprites are good, but give credit to those who riped them. If you want, you can take ripped sprites and edit them, thusly making them your own, but you should STILL give credit where it’s due.

4.) Storyline- If in some way remotely it matches the current Metroid universe or it is a possible outcome, sure, be creative in your approach, just don’t make it seem utterly ridiculous. Have an interesting and deep plot, not just a game with an anti-climactic end.

1st of all, i have been planing this for a while know, a game is like a puzzle, first you need the picture.(storyline, plots, Characters, etc.) then you need the puzzle pieces,( sprites, actions, backrounds, ect.) then you need to put them together(actually building the levels). you see…i’m still working on getting all the puzzle pieces together. i got the picture, but i need sprites and backrounds. its a one man army here. nobody wants to help, so i’m working the best i can here.

Don’t want to sound mean, Prime, but don’t get your hopes up for a professional looking game…

You aren’t exactly asking people to join you in the game, y’know…

i dont really care if it looks really proffesional, cause fangames are not proffesionally done. i just wanna have fun doing it. and learn new stuff.

About your engine… PLEASE tell me your not using TGF’s
built in platform movement! It really sucks, trust me! make
a static engine (custom movement), its worth the extra time
it takes to make one.