Metroid Revelations

Oh NOES! TEH HAX0RZ HATH DOTH GRABBETH PHLAKES!

Not gonna lie, I’m siding with 072 on this one. Generally, the type of posts on this forum have changed drastically in the last year or so. We’ve generally started to post single word posts to a thread that has no fiber in the beginning. Now, I have no complaints to this, because I finding it pant-wettingly fun.

But we have somehow degraded in quality. Threads are usually useless and random, there only to state the obvious i.e. “Oh hey, look. Activity!”

Again, I have no problem with this. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re pretty much a tiny community talking about random shit ranging from everything to everything because the original purpose of these forums, P2D, can’t be considered an “active project” at the moment. This contributes to both the “very small” bit and the fact that we never have very focused discussions on anything.

Sure, there are things we COULD discuss, but I can’t think of any off the top of my head. Which is why I’ve made no threads.

Fights in an epic battle, barely surviving and escaping again

ZOMG I GOT IT!

The forum has degraded in quality because NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE. All the collaboration sprite threads and fangames and all that aren’t happening anymore. For the last month or so almost all posts have been in General Discussion, having random conversations about nothing, and nobody is doing any work.

Plus we need more Outrider.

EDIT: First person who finishes a sprite that they (probably) forgot about gets a cookie.

Passes out from a combination of loss of breath from his mini-rant and blood loss from his many injuries, then an ambulance swerves over and a couple of medics jump out and revive him

Truth has been told. I agree, a lot of my posts are just random crap, or things that probably don’t matter. However, Outrider is fairly new, and thats something HIGHLY significant. It wasn’t originally posted by a mod I don’t believe. It’s almost the largest topic on P2D actually, and we’ve got some real progress on it.

Agreeing with 072, but there are exceptions.

Too bad there’s almost no progress on it right now. Or is there… (Zurg?)

Holy fucking shit we all suck jack-ass ball sacks.

Well spoken, sir. Your articulation is indeed beheld in the matter at hand.

I give a shit. I still want to play P2D. Every mother fucking day.

And I’m still working on my fangame.
I’ve just stopped to post the sprites. I’m tired of getting them stolen by 12 year old fags that claims them as their own.

I fuess I could post screenshots, but that will have to wait until the Windows version of the game. Nobody here gives a shit about Mac games anyway.

I just don’t want to waste any more of my time on shit that never will be completed.
How many sprites have I edited or drawn for you guys through the years?
30? 40? 50? More?

Where are the games that the sprites was for today?
am I alone? I think not.

I do. We may be alone in that respect, but I do.

I also care about them. Mac’s ahoy!!

I mean about all the “Metroid: Generic Subtitle” fangames where an oblivious new user says “thers phazon and moter braen and kraid and ridly and meta ridly and dark samus i need help with sprites”.

That sounds strangely of a direct quote…

Yeah, it does. :slight_smile:

That’s the point. It IS a direct quote.

From HALF the threads in this subforum.

If you really want to see an advance of the game this is an image

i strated with phazee cause im still trying to do chozodia in its glory time with markets,houses,chozos,space center,bio labs and chozo-technology Engine labs

Overly ambitious project is overly ambitious.

Looks at Outrider

But Outrider has a team and is a mod, not a from-scratch-Game-Maker-one-person-team-fangame.