Metroid_Zapper's random creations.

Thanks. It doesn’t matter if it takes awhile. But i think i’ll have to finish the Leon sheet first.

The G-36 looks about right to me, but I don’t know too much about that series of arms.

The OICW is pretty cool too, but it is FAR undersized. I don’t know if you’ve seen the real deal, but it is much larger than the G-36, or M-16

I’m sorry but im not as good as you are with weapon name’s , wich one is the OICW?

http://usmcweapons.com/articles/OICW/oicw%20tree1.jpg OICW, the one under the g-36, heres the actual g-36 to compare sizes http://netcult.org/~krad/photos/(03-05-17)…ry-g36-rail.jpg

Yes you are right.

hey zapper when r u gonna make that dabilahro sword. it looks so cool u should animate it.

I’ve got allmost all of the Ninja Gaiden weapons made but only single poses. And by the way I did not make a OICW i made the M29 camera rifle from ghost recon 2.

NINJA GAIDEN???!!! Sweet!

What you know that game?

Yes it is awesome. I can’t wait to see the sprites.

Well in reality i only made weapons here you go.

Also im a Resident Evil 4 freak so ill now about what your talking about if i help out with your fan game. :smiley:

Maybe you could sprite the grenades for RE42D?

BTW, those weapons are total pwnage.

Thanks maybe i could.

Heh, I’ll bet that that camera rifle thing IS an OICW, as the OICW has a video targeting system built into it, making shooting it almost like aiming in a video game.

Also, the real name of the OICW is the XM-20-something, as I can’t remember the last digit, but somehow I think that is nine.

I saw your Leon sprite for the pause screen in RE42D and it is very stylish! It shall be used!

Ok thanks.

dude that rotating animation is pwnage. it makes the sword look 3D.

Nice plasma rifle with the big huge blast and all the other halo2 weapons.

Thanks alot man I did put alot of work into the sword.

OMG yes you rock at animating!!!

I can never animate for my life… :neutral_face:

Well, everyone knows lots of effort=great sprites! I’s jealous.