Metroid_Zapper's random creations.

Oh… Okay, sorry, I guess I just didn’t remember them well. I thought the pads laid flat against their shoulders, not stuck out.

I kinda see what Daz meant. I think that he thought that the pads should have been moved down more across the shoulder, thus making them point more inwards. Course I like it anyway so you can probably forget what I just said :smiley:

You gotta love how modest-like Daz gets when he realizes he should have put his foot in his mouth. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s ok to be wrong some times its just better to have proof when stating a point. But I will be posting more sprites later.

everyone make mistakes! some are good, some are bad, like foxfans :unamused:

Ya just like Fox fan.

Why harp on what others have done wrong?

The Trooper sprites are fairly good, but they have a “weak” feel to them. It looks like

you could shoot through his armor with a potato gun. Try sharpening the outlines, that

is all I know to suggest.

EDIT: Looked over it again, the shoulder plate has no clear boundary. It is what was

giving that impression.

So you want me to make the sholder pads outline darker?

Yes, but only on the side view ones.

Should i make the outline darker on the turning poses?

I don’t think you should.

Allright just making shure.

yeah…those gf troopers kick ass,nice work

This is just for plain fun.

Make your own sword!!!

Fun fun! Those are nice swords.

Ya thanks and feel free to post your creation if you like.

ZOMG!MAKE YOUR OWN SWORD MK.2!!!

Sorry for double posting , just keeping the thread alive!

#1: Make your own sword M.K.3!

#2: Tons of weapons both custom and edited!

#3: And finally a sprite of me armed with a B.F.G. OOHHH YAAA!!!11!!!1one

Can I use that RL for RE42D? And maybe a couple others. I’ll give credit. I won’t forget.

i thikn the g-36 on your gun sheet is a little short length wise, the rest look awesome tho.

To Coolman75: Yes you can use my RL and if you want to use anyothers just tell me. Also i can make the rest of the resident evil weapons but i warn you it might take a while.

To Pyro: Thanks , you might be right about the g-36 i should look up on it cough rainbow six 3 cough.