most powerfull metroid

jesus christ that is funny!

a friend and i always use that phrase to piss people off…

expect we actually do an immitation!

(all in whinny ass voices)

“no, the blue ranger is the best ranger”
“no, cause, bcause red ranger can use his super omega cycle powers to explode him super easy!”

“nuhah!, blue ranger can get yellow ranger and all other rangers infinity times to help and kill red ranger for now and tomorrow!”

“red ranger cahnt die!, blue ranger, blue ranger, blue ranger!”

(continue stupidity until they kill you)

im not saying what you said in the conversation is legit, i didn’t read conversation, it just popped into my head, and i had to type it.

sorry, just funny shit.

i bet a huge swarm of normal metroid could kill metroid prime

…would they?

metroid prime does kinda create some of them…

…and is a metroid…

…hm…

i dont think they would…

or one samus could kill metroid prime

what if an x and metroid prime just so happened to be to close to each other…or x and mb

some ugly ass children…

-.- i didn’t mean. that. … i ment like what if a x infected one of em

seriously? dont tell me you think an X could infect a Metroid. >_> it cant. as far as the MB? that would be odd… probably turn her purple or something hideous.

dude… thats F***ing awsome

…dont metroid eat x?

in fact…just by having metroi dna you automatically eat an x…

huh…

Exactly. They wouldn’t be called “natural preditors of the X” for nothing. If an X tried to take over a metroid, it would probably just suck it up the instant they came in contact.

exactly. its not just that they ‘EAT’ X parasites, they absorb them. just the DNA of a metroid will extinguish any X creatures or dna, as shown in samus’s case.

I think dark samus is metriod prime from the first game and is the most powerful metriod and can beet every other boss in the metriod games, especiually the X

I’m hoping you’ve actually played Prime? And got the best ending?

no, but i’ve looked it up on u-tube and evil hand is sweet =)

Lol, cheater :stuck_out_tongue:

beat metroid prime with 100%

hey is that big blue thing with a orange brain thingy in it mother brain?
you know in the ending cinamatique

That’s almost as stupid as the first question. That’s Prime when it has been stripped of everything. Where the hell did MB come from?

Probably not.

After reconsidering, i say prime would win. Prime is probably a little bigger (judging by queen metroids realistic size based on omega in fuzion), and has far more firepower. There’s no way the queen could resist primes plasma beam, wave beam, multi missle systems, and weird annoying orbs.

nope, metroid prime 2 would win!

oh, wait, we aren’t discussing games O_O

nope, prime would win!*

prime would most likely win, however, the queen metroid reminds me of the movie aliens (the second alien movie, which kicked ass), so it wins in the badass factor.

…lots of games use stuff from aliens…and they end up cool…

metroid 2…resident evil 4…

…well…2 use it anyways…and they end up badass…

…exploding turkeys…