MW2: FotYE

Bah, I live fine without them :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s like black cock
once you go PC…

sure the rest of the world can reproduce without it, but they don’t go back once they’ve tried it!

That’s funny, cause I went back to consoles :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably cause you have a shitty PC, but maybe you’re just weird :E

Ugh, today I got into an argument about Modern Warfare 2 PC with some fanboys. They were saying how it was a smart business move for Infinity Ward (or Activation, whatever) to give us PC gamers a watered down port at a higher price. It really brings my piss to a boil when people are so quick to suck IW’s cock even though they f***ed up. Why is it so hard to admit that they made a mistake? Are people that blind that they force themselves to believe everything the Holy Xbox has is pure gold, along with everyone who developed it?

It was a HORRIBLE business plan. They moved half as many copies of MW2 as MW, but of course they will blame piracy.

Even with all the shitty things they left out to “prevent piracy.”
So if they blame piracy, it implies that preventing piracy causes more piracy. Although I guess I’m fine with that, if it makes them stop using that shitty excuse.

Hate to repeat myself, this just makes me LOL. There are more now also. There is no way to stop piracy. Just don’t worry about it, and make a kick ass game.

Edit: Guess who developed the Wii Port of CoD 4? Treyarch did. I just found out. Maybe thats why its so awesome?

The only way to hinder piracy to a stop is creating a console game… which will eventually be turned into an emulator.

Except for games are pirated on consoles just as much as PC.

that is a non sequitor considering there aren’t even adequate emulators for this gen consoles…

Ever heard of Microsoft shutting down over 1,000,000 consoles that used pirated games?

nope :smiley:

Emulators aren’t the only way to pirate things. I can currently play gamecube and wii backups on my homebrewed Wii, if I want to. It’s also got emulators from the atari to the PS1, not that the N64 and PS1 emus work so great yet.
WiiWare and Virtual Console games are even easier to pirate.
None of this requires a hardware mod, it’s all software/firmware modifications.

Ahh modifications. So much fun. So much joy. So much win. To bad Mac’s cant be messed with to much…

Oh, they can, it’s just all the kids that hack stuff are smart enough to not buy a Mac. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t you DARE turn this into another Mac VS PC topic. Those ALWAYS get locked. So do the religious ones. I like PC’s just as much. I respect their customization. I just prefer Mac’s OS. Thats all.

On topic, go Treyarch.

Lol, this topic has nothing to do with Treyarch.

The different devs of the CoD games, and how they each contributed/made it worse. It’s relevant.