NetMission Engine

aw, man! i can’r wait for this to be out! hurry up. when will a demo be out?

The demo would be out soon, but I am working out alot of bugs in the collision code. It could be a few days or a few weeks.

Unfortunately, System Metroid is down. :frowning: :frowning:

it IS! :O_O: i justed checked it this morning. (checks System Metroid) Oh that. :confused: Well if you click on Metroid Backrounds the page still comes up. Yes it is odd. :confused: (note: you can also acess the old layout to check out all the other pages. :smiley: )

i really hope you work on the demo :neutral_face:

if you go to my forum you will see updates alot more. i don’t update very much here anymore.

I can’t wait for the demo…
I know everyone can’t.(Well, most people can’t…)

Yeah, it sounds really cool. :slight_smile:

Are there any screenshots(even one)?

Hmm… don’t know if this was asked before, but wouldn’t this game be a bit unbalanced? Think about it: Samus can kill everything. Even if you limited her stats and abilities it would still probably be more than enough to kill a war wasp or whatnot. Just thought that needed to be addressed.

the war wasps can upgrade to be more powerfull, plus every time you spawn and you are a war wasp a couple others will also spawn with you, which will be controlled by the computer but you will get all the credit for any kills they make.

Quality over quantity!!!

Then again, there could be an invincible tank, but it only has one barrel. Anyways, good plan PD :smiley: I’m looking forward to this fangame!

are you working on the demo? i really hope you do

Your game sounds really cool. :wink:
But about the name… I was searching the internet and found a game
called metroid online, unless that was your game. But it cant be because i downloaded it and even PLAYED it, and you dont have a demo out yet.
Just some advice…

I already told him that >_>

And 1-M-2, please stop making all those spam posts. Even the first time you said it was spam, not to mention when you reposted it again for no reason. -.-

yeah, i changed the name to Metroid: Net Mission

Good, makes since.
I like that name alot better.

ditto

You should edit the title then.