NetMission Engine

Any kinds of environmental traps and objects that you think would be good in a multiplayer game. If you have anything please email it to me at ussnewjersey4@optonline.net

So no one in particular? Sorry, can’t help you then.

Great forums, PrimevalDarkness.

Um… But methinks more people should join. You wouldn’t want your forums to end up like mine, would you? :laughing:

How do you propose I get more people to join?

To Darkblade Shinobi - Could you do the ing webtrap or the turret from MP2 multiplayer?

I dunno. Just wait, I guess.

Lol. Multi-forum posting is confusing me. :confused:

Eh? I can’t really sprite. Sorry. :blush: I’m decent with concepts though.

I am pretty good at spriting … but ripping tiles is more my thing. Still need help with those MZM and MF enviros?

yeah! anything and everything you can give me. i would eventually have had to do it myself, but if you can do it it would help tremendously.

YaY! Glad to see people are banding together to make a good idea come true.

Sorry about starting that other topic. I didn’t mean to. To Troid, yes I do need music as well.

About those tiles … Yeah I rip stuff from MF and MZM all the time (for my fan game) so it wont be any trouble getting them to you … give me till monday and I will send em to you.

Yay! Music! :mrgreen:

So, what music do you want? I already have some Super Metroid music on my web site…

Can you send some to us so we can hear it? Or better yet, whast ur website?

That “WEBSITE” button below my posts isn’t just there for decoration…
And on my website, just go to the music section. The Metroid songs take up 1/3 of the page, starting about 2/3 through the page. Yeah, I should probably organize my music section soon.

Meh, I hate spriting. I prefer concept and map design.

You should come over to my forum. We are setting up stuff for the game I’m making, and there should be a demo in a week or two. Maybe less. It all depends how long it takes me to get a hold of tiles. To cellular fussion, that would be awesome.

EDIT: I just got my website up and running. You will find consistent information about the project there. Also notice the name changed to Metroid: Net Mission

Hey I`ll help gather Backrounds if you need me to. You know Super Metroid Fusion and Zm. Backrounds. Their easy to get.

Sure. That would be a big help.

Yay! I found the site http://www.systemmetroid.com. Believe me it`s a awesome site. They let you use these backrounds got on their for free! Yay! So any way these are the backrounds I got tell me if you like them. http://img89.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img89&image=backrounds8vn.png P.S they have Fusion and Super Metroid Tiles too. :laughing: