NetMission Engine

It gets annoying when the thing allerts you of popups.

If you want to send me a twenty dollar check each month then their will be absolutley no popups. But any other way, you gotta have em.

I would but i use my money for other…stuff. :>_>:

Pop-ups don’t bother me, 'cause this browser doesn’t ever catch any. Odd…

Moving away from my own POP problems, is there any
help needed for this game? I am taking an online GM course
so i might be able to help.

Well, the games being made in C++, so your GM skills are useless. However, we do need spriters, background makers, maybe a sound maker/ripper if hexit or troid gets too busy making music, and if possible, somebody well skilled in C++ to assist prime (damn fool crashed his computer again :sweat: ) Ummm, that’s all I can think of at the moment.

Well. There is work being done on this game. Check out these kick-butt DS sprites done by Metroid Zapper. (PS. Dont even THINK about using these in your game.)

There are more at www.metroidnm.tk

Pretty good.

Is some of that an edit or was it made from scratch?

It has to have been from scratch. You can’t claim something as yours if you just edit the originals.

It would be the same as me going up to your car, putting a scratch in it, and then calling it my design rather than Ford’s, Toyota’s, or whoever’s.

Uh, it’s an edit of ZM’s… >_>

In any case, the feet suck terribly and the front view legs look a bit odd, but the phazon effects are awesome and the rest of the sprite is pretty good.

Its not really an edit. Just based off of them. And Metroid Zapper did them, not me.

oh man these are SUPER who ever did these did a wonderful job!!!

Agreed. The only other comment I have on them is that some of the things look too ‘straight.’ The phazon lazer (phazon lazer?) is too perfectly formed, as are the diamond-shaped shots.

I thought they looked something like ZM’s sprites. But yeah, they look good an all that other stuff.

Awesome sprites, yo.

Well, the way I see it, the front view is only gonna be used for when a character loads up anyway, so it ain’t like you’re gonna see it all that often. As for the feet, i’m not really that picky about MZ’s feet design since they function as good as is, and since most people are gonna be too pre-occupied using DS’ awesome attacks that they won’t even notice the feet :wink: .

Hoss, I assume from that “(phazon lazer?)” line that you don’t know what that is there for. Dark Samus uses it in her second battle with you. Furthermore, the laser is straight, it just looks a little wierder from a 2D perspective now, that’s all.

Question, is your DS a solid black with spots off different colors o the shoulders and stuff?

No, I just didn’t know if that’s what the lable was for. I also didn’t know it was called Phazon Laser to begin with.

To Dragon: its more of a dark gray really, with certain spots on it that are phazon colored, around the knees, hips, and shoulders.

To Hoss: We’re not sure what it’s called. I just deemed it as a laser since it’s thin, fast, powerful, and looks like a laser to me. :wink: