New moderator!

Being the most helpful and most analytical person to test out my game, I can tell you with confidence that he is…

No offense, but just because he helped you with your game doesn’t mean he doesn’t have other… motives… I’m just being cautious, that’s all. I don’t mean to bring down Troid’s reputation.

You know, I just realized how wierd it is that I actualy care about what happens. Huh…

…if i was a mod i would make all of your names pink…

I second that. He’s also really busy as well, and i dont mean trying to erase his IP address (sorry timmeh, cudnt resist). He does music, and he’s working on several games. Few others would be worthy of mod anyway.

He’s been a mod of M:NM (well, close enough) and hasn’t done anything bad. Only good. Yeah… uhh…

Lovely day, isn’t it?

Depends. I live in florida, and it’s like 90 degrees. But it’ll probably rain in the next hour, then it’ll be 90 degrees again. So, no, its not lovely for me.

That’s only because I’m not a mod on enough forums yet. When I become a mod on every forum on the internet, I shall strike. <_<

And Gold Leader does have a point. Helping out with fangames here could easily just be a part of the crazy plan of mine to rule the world.

<_<
>_>

I’m glad you didn’t take it that hard… I think… lol
Good hunting Troid :slight_smile:

I’ll join you in your quest! And… uhh… I’ll assist you! Yay!

(Little does he realize that I plan to mutiny on him! Mwaha! …did I say that outloud?)

Yep, I’m just being my crazy little self again. It must be boredom…

Either boredom or spam.

In any case, I think this is starting to degenerate to the point that it should be locked.

Erm, wait. Sorry, 072, I mean:

“…”

Yep. XD