Not my fault...

I can never see my last post/topic. This is really geting on my nerves, sp I’ve been warned for doubleposting because of this and have had to repaet topics and posts… look, it’s not my fault…
And just in case my last topic really didn’t show up, then I’ll copy my post from it:

I reset your post count. Your constant spam was really pissing us off. You were making tons of low quality posts, and half of them had something to do with “OMG 1000 POSTS!” You’re supposed to post for the sake of having something to say, not for the sake of getting a high post count.

So, if I don’t spam for a week, maybe two, will you set it back to normal?

And you care so much about a little tiny number underneath your name that means nothing and nobody looks at because? I highly doubt you’ll get your post count back the easy way.

No.

Fine. I’ll have to work myself back up the ranks the hard way.
And I only said “ranks” to bug you, no hard feelings? :stuck_out_tongue:

that pretty funny CM, I thought something was server till i stumbled across this topic. Looks like Daz may be easier to piss off now that he’s changed gender LOL looks at Daz’s Avatar, laughs, and ponders how going from eggman to that green snaky pirate thing, to this…and how it relates to his (or her)(or it’s) current moodswings

plugs ears and waits for explosions

In case i don’t ever get to say this to you: Good bye.

Bring out the banmobile.

:smiley:> :smiley:> :smiley:>

If you haven’t realized by now, that was one bad idea.

Didn’t know if you could afford one or not :stuck_out_tongue:

Changed… gender? Eh?

that pretty funny Daz, I thought something was server till i stumbled across this topic. Looks like ed may be easier to banz now that he’s changed warning level LOL looks at ed’s warning bar, laughs, and ponders how going from nothing to those blocks, to this…and how it relates to his (or her)(or it’s) current moodswings

PS: Why isn’t he warned/banned, anyway? Unless that’s just cause invisionfree’s a Bunch o’ Fuckups™

…whaaaa? O.o

:confused: Huh?
He’s got a warning level of 0%… with no history of warnings. (Unless Daz erased it all)

BTW he won’t be banned or warned, we can take jokes you know :wink:

I really meant nothing by it. I just wanted to pick on Daz just a little.

Aww…

You’re no fun. >_>

I’d be banned a 'hundred times over if Daz couldn’t take a small joke. <_<

Are you banned a hundred times over?

Yes, hence my rank.

With that, I think I’ll lock this now. <_<