Occupations!

Hey guys, What are your occupations? If you don’t have jobs yet, what do you want to become? I’m training to become a pastry chef! Hows about you?

I wish I was training to become a pastry chef. :frowning:

Might have a part-time job over the summer.

I want to go into engineering or computer science.

I would love to work with computer graphics full time.
Today it is just something I do on the side for a tad extra money.

I wish I could share the graphics but I don’t want it stolen and it WILL et stolen if it is uploaded on the Internet.

You have no idea how much my graphics get hotlinked. It sucks when people steal my shit. They are free to use my private shit as long as they give credit but that isn’t enough. They have to claim that it’s THEIR shit.

So no more public images from me.

But anyway: I want to be a graphics artist and right now I’m finishing my second work sample for the university I’ve applied to.

Just landed a part-time position at a Fred Meyer until I get my Aviation degree. I’m shooting for a Commercial Air Pilot. It’s not so much my dream job, it’s more of a means to an end.

They make enough money for me to live comfortably, and I’ve always had an insatiable desire to see the rest of the world, and I’d like to see it when I’m still young, while my body can handle the stress. Being a pilot would give me that opportunity.

I want to be a geneticist and quantum physicist.
Maybe something else.

I am currently a waiter. I want to be either a computer engineer or aerospace engineer. Or something.

i want to be a synthetic chemist/biotechnologist