*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

FINLAND!!!

I love finnish people. Welcome to P2D :smiley:

[i]Hi! Im back from the dead, really looooong story about my disappearance, but I will tell you this, I couldnā€™t log in since I switched to IE7 and gave up and decided to try again some other time and here I amā€¦

So yeah, hey guys what sup, what have you guys been up to, by the way my b-day is coming up in 11 days.[/color][/i]

Hello, Iā€™m EP. Im that guy that Idles on #samus.co.uk and will say somthing finally after a while every once in a while. I also waste time in the Metroid hacking business >_>;;

Hi. Iā€™m new.

My work is done here.

WEL HAI!
To everyone.
Especially EP. Idling ftw <_<

Hi Iā€™m New!

So Iā€™m new and whatnot, 'lo everyone :smiley:

Welcome! Sadly, as awesome as that sig is, itā€™s also far over our limits. :<

ā€¦decreed Count Daz somberly. Bleh heh heh!

you know, if itā€™s over the sig size, you could make it smaller for them to be nice, you know. :wink: iā€™d be happy to resize it for you, x gamer but you seem to have a new one now. (or else daz forgot to remove it?) xD

Resized it, sorry about that ;3

Hah, nice. I was JUST entering the Admin Panel to delete it, when I realized I forgot your exact username, so I opened this topic back up and found it fixed. I almost deleted a perfectly good sig by mistake! :open_mouth:

well, not deleted, just delinked :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that a homebrew game and can I download that somewhere, or is it a GBA rom of a game that I donā€™t know of?

Neitherā€¦ Itā€™s a mockup screenshot he made, according to his sprite thread.

i wouldnā€™t say iā€™m new, iā€™ve been here for over a year lol, just never been too active. i plan to be active now though, so here goes.

hi iā€™m Joe, iā€™ve been playing metroid for about 10 years, the first one i played was super metroid. hope to help out however i can, just ask and as long as its not too complicated iā€™ll do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hidy ho.

PS FireFoxā€™s spellchecker doesnā€™t recognize hidy as a word. And, as I just found out, it doesnā€™t recognize FireFox or spellchecker, either. Weird.

Okā€¦ I hope I post this in the right placeā€¦ Or i?ll get butt-swooped by some angry mod flashback that involves screaming and rabid teddy bears
Anyway hi, Im Cobalt, and you guys have a nice project runnin here.

Mmmā€¦ my very first post is a 9 day-or-so topic revivalā€¦ interesting.
I hope i have a great time in this forums. :smiley:

hi iā€™m new here :sunglasses:

Welcome.

This forum has been like my 3rd home for over a year.

The commmunity here is usually really good, even if you donā€™t sprite, but itā€™s good to try to learn why youā€™re here.

Hi I am New here.
I am Luminous Reaverā€™s Brother.