*****Official Zelda GC topic*****

I think it’s spelled “Miyamoto.” I could be wrong though. I can’t wait for the next Zelda. I love Epona sooooooooo much!

I’ve got this game pre-ordered, and it comes out in March, so YES. YES YES YES, happiness.

It comes out in March? Holy crap! I thought it’d be around Q3…

Funny both Gamestop and my friend say June 1, 2005.

They said March when I first preordered it, and that was when I was getting Metroid Prime 2 around the time it came out (November). So they could have taken back the release date.

RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED!

Look at “utgivelsesdato”. It means “release date”. December 31st, 2049! I guess we’ll be seeing it at the next 44 E3s.

I’m going to die alone…

That’s the first I’ve ever heard of a March 2005 date. Originally it was May when I preordered it back when I went to go get Shaman King (A week before Prime 2 came out). Nintendo has a habbit of delaying games to no end though. I mean hell, it took them five years to release Biohazard 4(Resident Evil).

It’s got to be in March. I hate it when Nintendo pushes back release dates over and over again…

Don’t we all?

Sorry Black Ice, looks like you’ll be waiting for June. I’m kinda hoping for June actually. I need to start saving my money for the convention I’m going to, (And possibly E3).

Definitly not March. Nintendo confirmed though (forgot where the link is but I remember this) that there would be a playable DEMO of this game at E3 and that it will steal the show this year. That means the final version won’t be released to sometime after E3.

Doesn’t E3 have an age limit? Think you have to be 18 or something to get in.

You have to be a member of some kind of video game review project or work on games. Technically the whole deal is a VIP thing. People from places like gamestop, IGN, and real magazines like EGM, and gamepro get to go. It’s not open to the public due to the fact that no convention about videogames could contain the amount of fans it would attract.

Here is a good site for info.

IGN Zelda 2005

And here is more pics.

Link fighting a Lizalfos on what appears to be the field.

Fighting an enemy (Moblin maybe) with a very large axe.

A river in a large field. Look into the distance and you can see a Castle.

This looks like a fun fight.

Link still has mad back flips.

That dude got pwned.

Judging by the arrows in the tree looks like someone was after Link.

Fighting on horse, at night.

It would suck to get hit by that arrow.

I will now drool.

I take it I posted some good pics then.

Man, I hope this is what they say it is this time… I didn’t like Wind Waker, in general actually, and I think that another OoT type of game would be perfect.

wind-waker had a much better swordfighting engine. I think an OoT style game with the windwaker swordfighting would be ideal. Maybe not a remake though.

And…ADULT LINK!

To be absolutly honest for the longest time I only had a PS2. Then I couldn’t decide between an X-Box or Gamecube. I looked into games and Gamecube had more that I liked, then I started to really look into this game and that is the main reason I bought my Gamecube.

As for WW I found it to be a good game but slightly too easy. Before I had a Gamecube I said this game sucked. Then I got my Cube and started playing WW and I was just amazed at it.

Also I did get my Gamecube last Christmas if your wondering.