Paintball

I never got a full blown welt from airsoft. Last time I was playing paintball, I got shot in the shoulder and that one made me collapse. The whole time I was saying that my friend’s gun was shooting hot, and there’s the proof.

Sorry, I don’t mean full blown welts. My bad. They do seem to elevate a little though. But the nerve pinch hurt…I actually had to go and sit out a round. It just hit perfectly. It was that gap in the joint between the kneecap and thigh…ugh. Just thinking about it makes me wince.

But yeah, the paintballing that I have done gave me some actual welts. But hey, rather it be welts than holes…(reference to real guns right there)

Well, yeah. I actually rarely get welts. They only time I even bruised was when it hit me in the shoulder(as I said above) and when I got hit like 2 inches away from my crotch.

Yeah…I guess the only reason I actually get welts is because I’m the only one of my friends that wears a tight shirt when I airsoft. A baggy shirt just seems to get in the way when I play. But yeah, I have two scars from when my 350"fps-er" hit my bare skin. Funny thing is, they wouldn’t have been scars if I hadn’t incessantly picked at them. So glad I’m out of that habit…

Anyway, I’ll see if I can do some paintballing. It’ll be interesting to compare pain an welt levels after playing…That is, if I get any welts.
<_<
>_>

I usually play with full BDUs but last time I played with just a tshirt.

Last time I went paintballing THIS happened:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDiyYqQAFcE

…wow…

Sucks to be you then…

yeah…

Yeah, well, last time I went paintaballing, THIS happened:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQ99V5Eito&NR=1

Hey guys, I made a paintball video on youtube, check it out!

205 MPH Tag

roflmao.
I need to play paintball with you more.

Sucks to be you too, Tim…

Yay, I just won a new paintball barrel for my Piranha! Now I can use that gun!

I don’t suppose anyone went to the paintball tourney in Glendale this weekend… It was cool.

Yes, I DID just bump a year old topic. You have problems?

So I got a new gun a while ago… This:

I have over $300 in this, and its full setup. :laughing:

Seems to be a dual trigger, and a removed saftey. But I could be wrong about the safety. I went paintballing once. I liked it, I just hated getting hit. First time out, I got peppered. Couldn’t feel my back later. I’m going to build a airsoft/paintball field on my property some time this summer, provided my parents let me. They will, but its good to check. I’m a bigger fan of airsoft then paint ball, but their both fun to me. I like airsoft more, because the guns are modeled after REAL guns, and I’m a FPS whore. Urban>fields, but my friends were their own paintball team at one point, so I Idk.

Yep, removed safety. Also custom did the clamping feedneck.

Ah, I see that. More secure than friction I guess. Well, still friction, but more. No more, OH CRAP MY HOPPER JUST FELL OFF AND THIS GUY IN FRONT OF ME HAS A LASER SIGHT ON ME!!! (you’d have one round still in the barrel though.

Basically I had to use tape for the hopper to stay in(meanin, tape on the inside of the feedneck so there was enough friction). The safety was sticking, so I was like, meh. Besides, most people remove the safety on a 'cocker, it makes for a smoother trigger pull.

Other upgrades:
Custom Products 2-piece barrel
Custom Products regulator
Not shown:
Evlution-II hopper
Cat-5 48ci/3000PSI compressed air tank

Everything, includin the gun itself, was $60, or was when I got it.(technically the gun was $65, and technically, I got a lot of the stuff at cheaper prcies, but they were worth $60…)