Pomegranate's "Arts"

this better timaster? i only moved it a little.

EDIT

I dont know how i thought that looked better >_<

take a look at this =p

A bit better… but just do more of the same, and then touch it up so it looks good from a quality art standpoint.

look at my edit (if you haven’t seen it already) of my post before yours.

OH.
Perfect. :wink:

=p

now i need an opinion here… which looking up pose looks the best?

Left one. The stright line on the back is crap in the right one.

yeah that was meant to be the fin, but it didnt turn out good at all. thx for the input, i’ll use the left one

EDIT

like 'em?

they are looking better, but the abdomin… reminds me of an apron.

an apron? why?

EDIT

Power suit recolor and minor edits!

(he’s below the other ones if u havent figured it out already =p)

EDIT

i made a new version of them. the main thing i changed was the ones with the gun in the back layer. i did this so that they would be the same size. if u look at the old ones, you’ll notice that the ones with the guns in the back layer are longer then the other ones.

samus style doors for 16x16 tilesets

and the crystal (mouth waters) suit and GF suit (i know the gf gun is all messed up… ill fix.

EDIT

by the way, anyone know what would be a good game maker resolution for a 16x16 = 1 tile setup?

320 by 240 or 640 by 480, depending on how much of the area you want to see at once. If you’re going for the style of a normal 2-D Metroid, I would pick 320 by 240.

16x16 ceiling mounted gatling gun!

the red dot is for the glow of its sensory light (i havent added it in yet)

you’re quite good at this. are making a fangame?

im thinking about it… maybe, maybe not

if i do though the uber crystal suit will definently be in it =p

fear my beetle! (i know, its not the best)

edit

is this a bump war or something? every time i post something in here it immediatly gets bumped 5 spots down because of ppl posting in their graphics thread ='(

which gf suit do you like better?

i know they’re both pretty unacurate to the game, 1 just has a different shading method.

the only reason im dping is cus im so fucking sick and tired of 100000 ppl posting over me instantly >_<

EDIT

here’s my beetle with spikes. kewl or bad?

alright i havent been on this thread in a while and i see you guys are getting bored of the same old same old, so i went ahead and sprited a gargantua from half-life.

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS WIP!!! The shading is used in ms paint colors only because i just wanted you guys to get an idea of what it would look like.

and here is the refrence so you know what its supposed to look like.

http://ambientimpact.hl-improvement.com/im…review_garg.jpg

running animations based. any suggestions before i shade them? the legs on the left represent the front leg and the ones on the right represent the back leg.

i finally made the arms the way i wanted them, and if you havent seen it before, i made the front view less apron’y

off topic : zomg quintuple post! plz reply =/

EDIT

here’s it animated.

the legs need to be…slower
it looks like shes a string puppet with fast legs like that

Her upper body needs to move around a little. It’s like a wierd robot… but thats not her.