Rather have...

What an intresting conversation you 2 gentlemen are having.

I do agree that you should try out any game. Even if you do not like thge genre of the game too much you should at least try it out. For instance I don’t like the classic Mario games (Don’t flame me) because of the’re difficulty. but I did like Super Mario 64 quite a bit. Sure 3D platformer and 2D platformer are 2 diffrent things, but still, they are both Mario games. So, maybe some Kirby games are boring… other Kirby games might actually be fun.

Yes, there were some flops in the Kirby games. A few of them had some marked flaws…

Kirby: Canvas Curse is pretty good, though. I liked it.

Yes. For instance, the N64 Kirby. I played that for hours on end. Ok, maybe it was the half hour between playing Kingdom Hearts, but still, it kept me content until I could kick my siblings off again and start beating down Maleficent.

in case you’re wondering, I rented those games. Got damn close to beating both of them, too. And I got KH for christmas, so as soon as my sister gets back from the cities, since she left it in her CAR… T_T

Anyway…

grand speach, Jetman. You beat me to it.

Not to mention, Kirby Air Ride. I cant even play that game for 5 seconds without getting bored.

I hope you don’t mind, but I would like to state my opinions. I want the 360 and the Revo. Personally, I didn’t like that Microsoft was moving in on Nintendo’s ground, but looking back, I admit my mistakes. It was very stupid of me to think that. I am very Nintendo centered. The 360 looks good, though. My friend got me hooked on some good games for it(Halo and elder scrolls), so I wouldn’t mind getting both. But based on the fact that the Revo is going to be cheaper, I’m more than likely going to get that first, and wait for the next microsoft console, then buy that one. So yeah. As for the kirby thing, I have always liked kirby ever since I got kirby super star for the Super NES. Yes, there were some real flops in the series, such as kirby air ride(I fall asleep after one lap!), but overall, I think they are pretty good.

I’m geting Rev for Metroid Prime 3 and it can play games all the way back to NES :smiley:>

This should be pinned.
I’m gonna get a Rev for the SNES games and the original Paper Mario. Do you know if it’ll have GBA and GB games?

It won’t. And this doesn’t need a pin, we already have a Revolution topic for discussion, and I suppose 360 and PS3 topics could be made as well, although I don’t think they would have as much discussion, since this forum is obviously biased to the Revolution.

Dang! Do you know how much a GBA emulaor would cost? I mean a real one, not a downloadable one.

No but I love Metroid and I’m a Nintendo junky

ps3 will sell alot if only coz its called playstation.

revo(wii) is the best, innovation.
ps3 is same damn console as the last one and the one before!

im getting wii.
new name is weird though 8)

im getting Ps3(i think every1 knows me with my psp)
yeah…no offence but Wii isnt better,as a metter of fact its worse
Nintendo said that People dont want online features(which i would Stab him in the eye with a cane for saying that)

Nintendo just want your money.

But I will buy all of them. I will wait until 207, then the next version of XBOX 360 ships. That version will not have the same problem with overheating.

360: Live!
PS3: It will be able to run OSX
Wii: Well… I like the design

Well, I suppose it’s good that we know that everyone here isn’t Nintendo Biased.

Too bad very few aren’t biased at all. <_<