Redhalberd's Shwag

Not impossible, just inconvenient and time consuming. I only sprite what I feel like spriting (which is almost always metroid or zelda) and there really isn’t anything large id want to sprite that wouldn’t take ages to sheet.

Bow and weirdo dudes= bocgablins weirdo purple dudes= miniblins bublin maybe= Moblin

That made no sense at all. >_>

The bow and tiny sword ones = bulblins, the taller goblins with swords = bokoblins, and miniblins and moblins are both absent entirely.

Lol, miniblins were badass. They would have been great in TP.

Da-dink! Da-dink! Da-da-da-dink!

Yes. Yes they were.

You wanted something small, right? Sprite one of THOSE.

Yes. Not from Twilight princess, but impossible to resist.

They will take over the forum. One sprite at a time.

why dont you try doing the mailman in Hyrule fields?

I have a personal grudge against the postman for interuppting hyrule fields great music. Not to mention I dont sprite human characters, just because.

Bulblin. They are not Moblins. Still very WIP.

Aww, but the Postman’s theme is great too! XD

That bulblin looks awesome :astonished:

Something about HIS left arm looks off though. The shading just seems wrong. And the horns don’t seem long or pointy enough, but that might be because of the white BG. And it might just be because it’s small and not visible, but I THINK it’s missing the little dangly flaps from the hood.

Rundus?

Yes Rundus.

I got tired of TP (havent played it for a couple days), so decided watching trailers on youtube. MP3 came up, and decided to resprite him.

Personally, I hate this sprite. It just looks crappy, and blurry. It felt much too rushed. Anyway, I’ll probably try sheeting him for the hell of it.

Also, can someone rotate these for me?
22.5, 45, and 67.5 degree rotations, no antialiasing.

the rundus from the image has his arms pointed outward, yours are pointed inward.

If your looking for things to sprite This this series has some. . . interesting characters :smiley: .

The arms connect weird, I think.

Shouldn’t they be more like that?

Yeah, I though they should connect something like that, but it was really rushed, and I sort of blowed it off. I’ll see if I can fixem. >_>

Lol. I used to watch the Dot Hack series. While it wasn’t a bad series, there are two reasons I wouldnt sprite from it.

I’m simply not a fan of the series. I enjoyed it, but didnt find it worth pursuing.

I dont enjoy spriting human characters at all. I cant really explain why…I see people everyday, I dont need to sprite them. I know there are some non human characters in the series (rogue programs/viruses, one dark knight guy who is particularly badass), but again, the series just isnt interesting enough to bother.

At this point, I’ll just probably work on some more twilight princess sprites.
smiles evily at the expressions of those who have yet to get twilight princess

Bulblin swinging animationish. Not sure how to make it look more realistic, any advice?

Try to make his body move, so it’s less stiff.

Never thought I’d see someone swing a dangerous weapon around angrily with about as much bravado as if he were opening a parasol for a friendly stroll.

Seriously, he just looks so bored and leisurely. People don’t FIGHT like that. Give him EMOTION. Make him actually show signs of motion beyond stiffly pumping his fist up and down.

I’m taking a break.

I want to live.

I need to worry about people, grades, and a life.

Allow me to explain.

Spriting has been my hobby, for almost a year now. During this time, I have developed my skills, made a prescence, and met great people, and communities I’d never know existed.

But I had always been lacking the kind of social interaction I wanted. Dont get me wrong. I love being a nerd. But meeting people on the internet just isnt as fufilling as being with real people. While I did enjoy spending 13 hours each weekend on forums, and spriting, It just doesnt compare to spending time with real people, real people who give a fuck. Not to say there arent great people here.

Hell, some of you guys are better friends than most of the people I know. But since I moved, I havent made the kind of true friends I want, and I’d like to start over. I’d like to thanks all you guys here.

Don’t get me wrong. I dont know how often I’ll come back, but If I pop up, dont scream ZOMBIE!!. I just really need to get focused, since spriting really had become an obsession at one point. Anyway, you’ll see me pop in occasionally, but as of now, this is a major break.

Damn shame to lose a great spriter (especially one so reformed from such crap >_>;:wink: but I understand your reasons. But you better come back once in a while.

If you don’t, I may just have to harm you in ways you’d rather not even think about. :wink:

yeah, understand man, sorry to see you go!