Redhalberd's Shwag

I’m her for 14 days till I get my posting permission back on project Jenova.
I HATE YOU AHAB!!!
Anyhow great sprites Halberd.

WIP

What happens when you play to much halo. :slight_smile:

Wait, is Redhalberd spriting again? Naaa. I just go bored, and decided it’d be a waste of skill if I never did it, and hell, someday, it might come in handy. Dont expect any sheeting, but a random sprite here or there couldnt hurt, right??.

Looks like a cross between a Banshee, a robot form Terminator 3 and Trace. Wich is pretty cool design :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit : On second though… It also looks like a Transformer Wraith… Wish is also sweet <_<;

Lol. yeah. I’m something of a shee whore online and was inspired. I’ll probably finish it tommorow. Sorry for the delay.

BTW, the transformers movie looks badass to a level I cant express without all caps and words like r0XoRz.

edit:

POOF!

Dont mind this. Just need it for web 2 tommorow, and my flash drive broke. Feel free to give opinions so far.
-----------]
Peter I

Frederick II

Philip II

Catherine

Louis XIII

Maria Theresa

Frederick I

Louis XIV

Use examples from Documents?Etc?

I do not believe A monarch?s power should be absolute. Throughout history, Monarch?s who had absolute power have been the majority, and have been successful in maintaining control. However, these Monarchs have often ruled in ways that oppressed the people under their sovereignty.

The power of Absolute rule, is one fueled by greed, and arrogance. Those who rule absolutely do so, because they do not wish to be apposed by anyone, regardless of their decisions. The belief in absolute rule was explained by the ideology, ?divine right?. Divine right is the belief that God decided those who would be in power, and that their will is the will of god. Statements such as ?You will never do right?until you give god his due, the king his due?-Charles I, and ?God establishes kings as is ministers?-Bishop Jacques, show that such monarchs did believe that God chose them to rule, and that peace is impossible without them -?men must?obey princes? [or]there can be no order or purpose in things?. Regardless of what was believed, governments with a balanced in governmental power have shown to be more successful.

Type the rest up in Web 2 tommorow.

Sweet bulblin. but the legs are a bit too skinny…

And youre Midna sprites are Good! Its funny what Zant says.

other than that, those are some pretty awsome sprites. i would encourage you to use less colors though… sprites are usually about using every shade to the best of your ability. basically, if you use all those shades (such as in your most recent sprite) it takes the challenge out of it. sure they look good, but they lack just… something… sigh i guess im rambling on, but thats my opinion of your sprites.

My bulblin only uses about 4 shades per color (as you can see), but I wanted to see if tons of shaded would make the banshee covanent dude look better. Guess not. >_>

Don’t mind me.

Just need to pic this up tommorow for school.

Pg. 313
In Chapter 29, the ?Odd man?, Dr. Hall, successfully diffuses the bomb that would destroy the Wildfire facility, spread the Andromeda strain all over the world, and cause it to mutate into thousands of potentially dangerous forms. But what If he hadn?t been successful in this?

?We?re trapped here. And if that bomb goes off, it?ll spread the organism all over the surface. There will be a thousand mutations, each killing in a different way. We?ll never be rid of it.?
CHAPTER 29-Three Minutes

Dr. Hall

?I hate you on the TV monitor,? Stone?s voice said. ?Start up the ladder. The gas will begin at any moment.? Dr. Hall raced toward the ladder on the circular wall of the central core of the Wildfire Installation. ?Hurry, the gas has already started?, Dr. Stone said in his earpiece. Hall was already 5 steps up the ladder. He quickly advanced up 10 more rungs, soon after hearing ?The sensors have picked you up, get a move on?. He was half way up when he began to feel tired. The gas was affecting him. He felt hazy. His eyes flickered for a moment before he was able to focus again. He began climbing again. He made several more rungs before the darts began firing. The first dart clanged against the metal next to his head, before falling down 30 feet to the floor. ?Keep going!!? Dr. Stone encouraged through the headset. He made another10 rungs when the next dart impacted, this time to the left of his waist. He continued for several more yards, before a dart impacted him. It collided with his left shoulder. He howled in pain. ?Keep going, it?ll take several more of them to paralyze you!!? . His left arm went numb. He was now having trouble holding on. A dart clanged the metal several inches to the left of his head. With some effort, he forced his left arm to function, and made it several more feet before stopping briefly. He looked up. He was only about 7 feet from the hatch. ?Just a few more feet? he thought. Another dart then collided with his left leg. ?Damnit!? he heard Stone scream over his earpiece. He knew it was over now. He felt the toxins spreading through his leg, and knew that he wouldn?t be able to make it to the hatch before his arm and leg ceased function. ?Stay calm,? stone said. ?Take a breather, we still have time?.
?Easy for you to say?, stammered Hall, who was now having trouble breathing. The situation was dire. He was the only person who could stop the countdown. If he died now, it was over, and the organism would be spread all over the surface by the blast, in thousands of mutated forms. Hall summoned the last of his strength, as several darts clanked all around him, and pulled himself up the remaing 7 feet. He struggled to twist the hatch, but eventually got it open. He attempted to pull himself up?..with no luck. His one good arm and paralyzed arm weren?t strong enough to pull himself through the hatch.
?GO!? Stone screamed through the earpiece. Hall fought his body?s urge to shut down. He was tired, the gas was taking effect, and his arm and leg weren?t functioning properly. With everything he had, he pulled himself through the hatch, just as a final dart pierced his other leg. The view was hazy. He couldn?t think or see straight. He vaguely heard Dr. Stone urging him on through the earpiece. ?45 seconds till detonation? said the female voice over the loudspeaker. He looked across the hall. He saw the box in which the key must unlock in order to stop the bomb. It was several yards. He heaved with all his might. He wouldn?t move. He was beaten, tired, weak, and about to die. The bomb would explode, spreading the bacterial menace all over the surface, and god knows what would happen after that. ?Dr. Hall, Get Up!? Dr. Stone screamed, but all was in vain. With a final sigh, Dr. Hall fell unconscious.

?5 seconds till Detonation?. Hall woke up. He felt terrible, his muscles like lead, unable to move. He looked around. The room was distorted, crushed, with smoke everywhere. ?3 seconds till detonation?. Hall smiled, and cursed under his breath. ?I?ve failed the whole world, now haven?t I??.
?1 second till detonation, have a nice day!?.
The facility and surrounding area was then incinerated by the atomic blast.

http://www.usbflashdrive.org/usbfd_faq.html
Or:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email
Or:
http://www.ghacks.net/2006/06/01/free-file…list-june-2006/

ah, the old m. c. books, gotta love em. andromeda strain is surely the best, though the terminal man is good too…

also, some of his books do suck…just a warning…

Lol. I dunno.

Andromeda Strain was good, but the Ending made me wanna stab myself. I’d say that Sphere and Prey were better. I’m currently reading Terminal man, and it’s pretty good. Jurrasic park wasnt bad, but I’m willing to read everything by him.

HAPPY B DAY TO ME!!

Reading Crichton, eh? You read Timeline by chance? That was always my favorite.

But Troid’s got a point. There are plenty of other ways to save files than posting them at a forum and getting our hopes up for sprites. xD

Lol, i guess. Ill use tjose hosts for now (as long as my school doesnt block them all).

I haven’t read timeline, but it’s next on the list. I just finished terminal man. Very engaging. However, as I expected, Michael failed to satisfy me with the ending. Still, a better ending than Andromeda strain (in my opinion).

Hopefully, I’ll eventually get bored and sprite something, probably from Halo.

edit:

Got bored.

Definetly not even close to my best work. I just got bored, and doodled something.

It look like a dragon, but everyone get bored.

more shades or dither… also the wings look very unshaded…

Lol. Wow.

I dissapear for a second, and suddenly I suck at spriting.

I just really dont have time anymore though. Hopefully I’ll come back during the summer. I’ll sort of phantom the forums till then.

Covenant Elite, MZM style, WIP.

Bitch please.

Or post referrences, because the ones I have arent good enough.

AWESOME! hes sprititng! i like, its nice lol, now to critize lol. He should be hunched over a bit and the torso is too tall, thats all i can see, Looking good!

Nice to see you spriting again!

Anyway, it looks good, except it needs more contrast, especially since it’s ZM style. Notice how the reference uses black, white, and everything in between? Yeah.