Ripped Metroid Prime Models [56K WARNING!]

With a sig like your’s i have my doubts.

Okay if you insist. I am fairly incapable, after all.

edit: and I only linked to a post on another forum because I was too damned lazy to write a new post, or bump my old topic here, so there

um… right <.< i can’t read the post because i’m not registered and i’m not going to either.

oh damn sorry about that

>.>;;;

Pretty spiffy, I think its better than the current one.

Reaver, your one of our best spriters, think you could help us kick up our quality?

outline is a tad off. But Im just picky. Great work ^^

Okay.

I mean I don’t think I’m so good but if you’re inviting me to work on one of the best damned projects ever then I’ll gladly accept. (Because I really want a yellow name <3)

I think you’re definetly qualified to sprite for P2D, but it’s all your decision. If can make good sprites for the game, Im pretty sure you just start spriting.

BTW, that reminds me, I don’t have access to the hidden forum yet? Could someone help me out?

That’s pretty cool, but the model looks more curved than that. It’s more slanted. And the legs just look different.

Red: You aren’t set to team member for some reason… lemme fix that.

Better?

I have trouble keeping things in the same style. x_x

We definitely need more sprites with that kind of skill. Good work!

I updated the Aerotroopers. : )

Great job! ^^

Edit- I been working on my website all day today trying to get it just right. I had to change almost everything from the original design that I started with. Thought maybe might want to see it:

http://www.freewebs.com/divinitygaming/

Games and Home are the only two working links atm. And since im still working on it, theres no real content yet.

Is it just me, or is anyone else completely unable to view any of Darkhunter’s images?

Yeah, you’re right. The photobucket files arent found.

I never even got to see any…

Sorry, all of the images were taken down at request of the maker of the model viewer. PM me for refs.

No point of this thread than…