ripping sprites

How do I rip my own sprites from visualboy advance?

You have to emulate.

Ok, class, now let’s read the word: V-I-S-U-A-L space B-O-Y space A-D-V-A-N-C-E. What’s that word? Emulator. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tools → Tile Viewer
Tools → OAM Viewer

And for backgrounds…
Tools → Map Viewer.

That’s just when what you want is on-screen, though. Otherwise, there’s a really nifty little program called Tile Layer Pro…

I can’t seem to get them to work :frowning: how can I get this Tile Layer Pro?

in OAM viewer I can only get parts of a sprite how can I get them in one whole piece? :confused:

Take a screenshot and cut it out?

the weapons I want are on the part I don’t want and I can’t get it all the sprites are 32 bit. I’m riping zoids legacy sprites

What does bein 32-bit have to do with difficulty ripping sprites? :\

Anyway, just disable the background layers and screenshot it, paste into paint, cut out the pose you want, repeat. Maybeyou need a new emulator if that one isn’t working.

It works fine the problem that I’m haveing difficulty with is the weapons are equiped to the zoids and I’m trying to make sprites out of the weapons but when I try to get them in the OAM viewer I get in pieces instaed of 1 piece

if u want to make a character sprite,backround or other thing press cntrl and then 1 2 3 4 etc…it shoul clear things.

someone said one time that u press the “Print Screen” button, and then u copy and paste the peices (probably on to MS Paint)