Rise to Ascention, Fall from Godhood

I did NOT see that coming. O_o Wow.

Okay finally I can comment. The story is very interesting. It’s definitely different like you said, but it’s very good. You did a good job with defining the characters, especially how they talk. I do think it’s a little strange that you have Antispa, Tikali, and then Murphy, which is just a common name, but who really cares about names anyway.

Murphy’s name is as such for two reasons.

1–It’s a classic. Every story I write has a pirate named Murphy. It’s just a thing I do. They’re usually unrelated, too :stuck_out_tongue:

2–Ridley is a rather ordinary name as well. I love the irony in the sole guy who seems ‘normal’ becoming the most twisted and powerful figure in the galaxy. <_<

this story could easily win in my competition.

POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!

I think that a Space Pirate should team up woth the Chozo and kick some non traitor ass! Or… well I don’t care, I just think it’s always cool when a bad guy betrays his race/team and goes and fights for the good guys or vice versa, it adds some twisteyloop :stuck_out_tongue:

Well is that it? I mean, no rush if it’s not, but I just wanna know if there will be any more chapters. You could easily end it there or go on. I’m just curious.