Sprite Duels

Alright! I’ll be working on the continuation of that square to the left of my CS dude later… I don’t know if it’s bugging anyone else, but I’m thinking about what’s in that square below can be a piece of.

I don’t know what the hell is going on there, other than the fact that it looks like it came from OMGWTFBBQSAUCECRAZYLANDILAND.

Oh, and it’s funny as hell.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!!

Alright… INCOMING!

I cant see it.

I’m usein a new image serve…but I fixed it

Here’s my “I dont know how the heck to make a tie fighter sprite” addition.

You know… I’ve concluded that there’s no such thing as too many exploding things.

I’m not sure if this counts because I added more than one square, but:

I hope I didn’t take this away from anybody, but…

“Hail to the king, baby.”

For those of you who remember the good ol’ days, it’s Duke Nukem. And sorry, but I needed to put the laser through the next block, so something has got to get hit…

Lol. I added on, and also made a little sprite war of my own. It doesn’t count, but it’s just a little something I wanted to show:

ZERO WING ROCKS!

haha, that’s good.

burn his hiney

I wanna do one I wanna do one :slight_smile:

HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELVES METROID FANS WITHOUT DOING A METROID?!! Honestly…

Granted, my spriting skills are not and will probably never be awesome. But I think that metroid turned out reasonably well, given my spriting skill.

By the way, it has a question mark over it’s head because it’s confused as to why a huge freaking bomb has just plummeted out of the sky, missing it by two nanometers.

Ooh, let me do something!

I’ll do one in just a bit…
Anyways, good job people!

Lol, it’s coming out great. After Coolman finishes, I’ll be doing another.

Ed is tired of waiting…hurry up or I do another one.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8173/diaperbaby2ed.png
Hope that’s not offencive. I like making babies… Wow, that sounded wrong…
<_<
>_>
Oops.

Lol, that sure did SOUND wrong…anyway I’m off to make something.
EDIT:Here…