Stupid things in metroid

yeah and that you fit in bombslots and don’t fall out.

The morph ball is one meter, not one foot. And it’s perfectly explainable–she is converted into energy and stored inside the ball.

And the upgrades all fitting her makes sense too. Every item was specially made either for a Power Suit or for her specifically in SM, MZM, M2, MF, and MP. As for MP2, the luminoth seemed fairly ‘magical’, so I don’t see why their suits couldn’t somehow adapt to her form. The few items that weren’t chozo/fed-made don’t fit so perfectly, hence why the Grapple Beam in Prime (Pirate-made) attaches to her arm like how pirate cannons attach to theirs, etc.

woow…it all makes sense to me now [/sarcasm]

What? Why the sarcasm? That was all truthful and explanatory.

Yes, I know…i just had to do that, meaning I kinda knew some of that, just said it because I had to say something because it is a topic that you are supposed to say something on…takes breathummm…I didn’t know it’s a meter in diameter, wow…

um, not to be off topic or anything, in :metroid: fusion, at the end samus says something about her meeting adam. well, i beat the game not long ago, and i remember nothing about her finding out that the computer is really adam, so can ya help me out here???!!!

“…Until today, I had no idea that powerful military minds were often uploaded into computers. My meeting with Adam…”

That’s just paraphrased, but it said something like that just worded differently.

well yeah, but when does she actually meet him?

… What? Adam is in her ship’s computer the whole time, she just doens’t know it until the end.

i know… but when in the game does she actually meet him!!! is it, like, after you beat the omega metroid or when!!!

Okay. First off, adding three trillion exclamation points does not make your question any clearer. All it does is make you look like an idiot.

Second off, again, what are you asking? Samus has never met the living Adam in any game ever. Period. Only in the backstory mangas. So what are you talking about?

@Daz: I think what MagmoorMaster is trying to ask is how Samus figures out that the computer Adam is actually the mind of the real Adam.

@MagmoorMaster: In the beginning of Fusion, Samus says: “…He called me ‘Lady’ on missions; from anyone else it would’ve sounded sarcastic, but Adam made it sound dignified.” Then near the end, after Adam tells Samus to set the station’s path to intercept SR388, he says “Any objections, Lady?”.

ok,that’s what i thought. then they shouldve made that clearer

Actually, they did make it more clear than that. At another point in the beginning, Samus says something like,“He would say ‘Any objections, lady?’ before missions because he knew I wouldn’t disagree.”

i know that… but that does NOT make it clearer!

… Yes, it does. It practically flat-out says it.

yes, considering at the end the computer says “any objections, lady?”

Metroid Fusion is fine :imp: the only thing I hate is that you must stop and read the briefings otherwise I would’ve well played this game over 10 times :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahem… no one ever said that the entire planet would be destroyed. It might simply vaporize the surface. Even so, I’m betting that SR-388 is much smaller than Earth. Besides, we have no idea of just how big the BSL station is. There are probably many rooms that were never visited.