Sun exploding

Of course he would, it was a joke, a lot of people tend to say those things now’a days

What’s really funny is he puts the tombstone in front of his grave after he buries himself. :laughing:

He has evil voodo powers and uses them to fill
his stumich with food.

But think about how big the sun is. Black holes are stars, and our sun is a giant star. Think about the size of that black hole. :O_O:

OMG, the whole Metroid series was not completed!!! Of course, the first two games are almost TOO hard… but still…

I believe that man’s fasination with technology will end it all. We’ll kill ourselfs with technology… But until then, I’ll be on the computer so much it’ll be unhealthy!
Yup… I’m fasinated. :smiley:

I’d eat MH’s pie I think I agree with Aura. Does MH make good pie? I make a mean metroid pie! [[[:metroid:]]]

Yes, I do believe MH has excellent pie, but you do have even better spam… :angry:
Oh, and about black holes, I don’t think they have any mass… and if they did, it’d be a lot less than a pea.

umm…isnt this too early to talk about???

It’s always fun to dwell on the future. Especially when your fate holds in it. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s not known for a fact, Timaster, it’s still a theory in its infancy that every galaxy has a supermassive black hole at its center. Core-X is right, you wouldn’t know the sun had exploded until about 8 minutes after it happened. Then you’d all freeze and die and Earth would wander aimlessly out into space, most likely following closely to wherever Jupiter is doomed to race off to.

Black holes are actually smaller than peas. They are a single planck length in every dimension. Near-zero volume, near infinite density. If our sun were to suddenly turn into a black hole of the same mass, we would not be affected at all (other than the obvious deficiency of energy streaming our direction which would leave Earth frozen and dead).

~Flamy

EDIT: And before I forget, our sun will never explode. Why? Well that would take something like another star colliding with it to overcome the millions of tons per square inch pressure that keeps our sun intact already. It doesn’t have enough mass to go supernova on us, so basically we’re pretty damn sure what exactly is going to happen to our sun. It’ll get bigger and colder and Earth will be vaporized as the sun reaches its red giant stage. But it will never actually “explode” (nor “implode” for that matter)

i’m sorry …what?! :O_O:

if the sun were to explode i’d be very sorry for this guy… :frowning:
and then i’d try that metroid pie…
must be energizing!
gatorade-like
:unamused:

Aww… come on Flamancipator… it’s all for fun!
If the sun suddenly exploded, I’d snap my own neck and sit there laughing as the flames melt my body. Heheh, heh… SNAP!
Heard about that Giant Black Hole theory. Everyone I know that knows about it calls the giant black hole a Black Dragon. I think there could be a better term, but…
We’ll be dead way before then. When Virtual Reality becomes cheaper than dating, mankind is on it’s last generation. No one, male or female, would resist it. It’s like a succubus, except it’s technology. And everywhere.

By the time the sun exploded we would go to an other galaxie and create light sabers!

A Black Hole is created when a star collapses into a dense, compact mass. I highly doubt that the sun is…er…big enough to turn into a black hole. And another thing: the moon can’t go boom. Unless someone blows it up, but even then…it would go more like shatter, not boom…

I would think about all the Metroid Games I never played…like Metroid 2, Echoes, and Hunters…ummm…and, I’m like working with Game Maker, I want to finish this game! I’d also run and grab the nearest girls ass and think no one will stop me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! …pervert…

WeEEElllll… I’ve come to be my normal know-it-all self about space, and state the things I see incorect about the sun exploding. One: It could be any number of types of giant, like blue, white, red, and yes, even green or purple. Odd, eh? Well, after that, it would eventually burn out, and turn into a dwarf of a number of colors too, but most common is white.

Note: Those are all if it EXplodes. The black hole thing is if it IMplodes unto itself. And another thing about black holes, there is also most likely one at the center of every galaxy.

And what I’d think is: God dangit, I didn’t write any graffiti in bright pink on the side of president bush’s house yet.

edit: Yar, someone already said something about the black hole in the middle of the galaxy…

And I read on page three that our sun is a giant star. THAT’S A LIE, right there, a wee bit of a lie. Our sun is smaaaaaall compared to most of them.

lol…graffiti…amen, amen…

Perhaps so, but it’s large n comparison to anything nearby, and so it certainly seems giant :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhh…not from here…if you ask me, it’s like one inch in diameter…:smiley:…make that half an inch…