Super Smash Bros Brawl

No one never said that Dark Samus HAD to be a clone. D.Samus could have a little variation, like Mario and Luigi.

A little? She’s got basically nothing in common.

Fine, a lot. I would be sorely disappointed if they added D.Samus w/o here awesome beam attacks.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
Zero Suit Samus
Zero Laser

I was hoping that Samus would do the Zelda like transformation. I don’t like the way they’re doing it >_<
Comments?

Who plays as Samus anyway?

(Melee)
I do. I can kick ass with her. Samus has quick attacks and is good in the air. All her ← ,v ,-> smashes have good reach but the upper one is not very powerful. Same with the air attacks too. The only problem with the charged shot and the missiles is that they can be deflected back at you. The grapple beam is always a plus but the mb bombs are my least used items.

My best characters are Luigi, Samus, and Cap’n Falcon.
goes to play Melee

But everyone knows that the best characters are Fox, Falco, Shiek, and Marth.

Anyway, I like samus alot in Melee (I was playin earlier today), but I really dont like the whole Zero Suit samus idea, though it’s cool that you can throw the pieces of the suit.

Will Samus warp? I record her on audio tape and change the speed so I can warp her. Am I going to warp Zerosuit Samus?

Well Sonic has been comfirmed. I really hope they bring in Knuckles too.
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
This game is gonna be an instant sell out.

Still no Simon. -_-

<_<;

Still, I love Sonic too, and he has one of the best songs from the series, so I can’t complain too much. ^^

I pray for Simon as well.

But honestly, you can’t fathom how many people from the Nsider forums had heart attacks when that happened. If the forums were still open, there’d be absolute CHAOS. Shame, almost.

But eitherway, if they confirm Ridley, that’ll be everything I ABSOLUTELY need in the game.

EDIT:
OMG THEY DID LIVE AND LEARN!!! They really did it now, I need this game. SA2B was one of my favorite games ever, and that theme really brings in the nostalgia. Not to mention he looks REALLY cool to play as. I was afraid they’d downplay the elements that make him sonic too much.

This is amazing. : )

I’m there with you on that, though the exploration aspect of SA was really cool (metroidy?), SA2 was extremely intense and had a good sound track.

Dark Samus, Ridley, Knuckles and Simon are a must. How can we be denied?!

…quite easily, actually…
considering that before they stated that there were only going to be two or three third party characters…
Sonic, Snake… and deuce, we’re short by four =/

Oh yeah, and dark samus. Thatd be awsome.

Maybe dark Samus is one of samus is costumes.

Why? They have almost no moves in common. It’d be almost as weird as Falcon and Ganondorf.

DS won’t be an alternate costume.

Anyway, there are tons of new videos on youtube/IGN. But it looks AMAZING.

Meta knight looks the most badass. The guys at IGN said he’s almost broken. But the stages in general look truly amazing. I really can’t wait.

Oi… even though I got a talking to for liking a crappy game last time I said it, I still hope they have some sort of custom robo in it, most likely Ray-01… and NOT an assist trophy >_< It’s got so much more potential than that…

Well, from my understanding, a lot of assist trophies have a lot more potential than they are given, but it would be a cool character, to say the least. Although, with something as interesting as a custom robo, they would most likely screw it up in some way.

on the topic of assist trophies: LYN yay
yes i am a fire emblem fan

They also added Dedede fun, fun, fun