Super smash bros. Brawl

So…who else heard that Brawl was delayed again? Yeah, New Date: March 9th.

I figured it would be pushed back again. They’re trying to put too many things into it, which I applaud and look down upon at the same time. It’s nice because it makes the game more fun that it already is, but at the same time, it pushes the release date back, which, as some may have guessed, is annoying.

Anyway, whatever…It’s gonna be a good game.

WHAT THE FUCK???

OMFG I dont beleive this shit. I was just saying today how there’s NO possible way they could delay it at this point.

Common sense kicked my ass. That probably explains why Captain falcon hasnt been shown. I bet they havent finished him.

Well, at least they wont dissapoint us with the lack of (blank). Work hard Sakurai. >_>

Holy shit. Sheik’s new model and texture look AWESOME.

And yay, she’s still in! :3

True that. Sakurai confirmed that Shiek and Ganondorfs models had been sent, so It was only a matter of time before they showed one of them. I’m really looking forward to ganondorf in particular though.

Id like to see what they did with his moveset.

The delay is not a surprise. What is a surprise is that while the U.S. release date got pushed back a month, the Japan one was only a week. Those poor Americans have a delay that is FOUR times longer than the Japanese, and those in Europe and Australia have even longer to wait.

This feels like one of those games that they keep talking about, and hyping and postponing so that it never feels like it’s going to come out…and then when it does, your all ecstatic for a week or two, until you realize it’s really not as great as you hoped…kind of like Twilight Princess. Oh well. I hope Brawl delivers.

(P.S. Don’t Explode.)

People only hate on TP because they thought it was going to be the best game ever x10. Oh, that’s what you just said. Sorry.

Instead, expect the absolute worst… like I do! Never fails. Unless you actually get the worst, like MP3.

Hey, MP3 wasn’t THAT bad. It was the worst of the series in a lot of ways, and the best of the series in others. Making for quite a good game overall.

I’m glad my point was pointed enough so that it made sense. Now, on for a completely different subject. This might possibly be spoilers for the three of you who don’t know any of the info about Brawl, in which case I would have to wonder why you’re on this topic.

First, SSBB has only a handful of female characters, Peach, Zelda, Samus and sort of Nana. Now if you notice that the female characters are the only ones with a long term transformation…Zero-Suit Samus and Sheik. Plus Nana has Popo so they cancel each other out…Bowser can be Giga, but only for a short time, so I decided he doesn’t count. What this means basically, is that Peach is going to have a transformation! It’s only logical.

I can prove this through mathematics. First, as I said, Nana and Popo cancel each other out, so we can ignore them. Then, for the remaining three females, over 60 PERCENT can transform. So, that can only mean Peach is hiding her ability. And, if it works like the other transformations, she’ll become much more tightly clad. I bet it’ll be Shadow Queen Peach…

(P.S. May you suffer from much joy and happiness.)

My birthday! Haha. Yeah, I’m totally for them delaying it for adding more stuff and improving it in general… on the other hand, I’m not going to get it, perhaps for a year, perhaps longer, and I might never get it.

Well I guess it was the best at being bad…

Actually, aside from the ridiculously stupid powerups, I found it to be very very good. It had slightly too much input from the GF (well, maybe way too much, but I don’t think the basic idea of having GF was bad), but that’s hardly something to ruin a game. What I can give you is that it wasn’t very Metroidy. But it was definitely a very fun game, and I didn’t for a second think about putting it down, even if I bashed every inch of it with questions like “How is this metroid?”.

Yeah. There were times when I was like “this is only half metroid prime”. What the hell is the other half?

Alot of the power ups were cool, and put to pretty good use (some of the later ones otherwise), and the GF were only unbearable near the end.
The GF by themselves wouldn’t have made it unmetroidy, but the I feel the space pirates really sealed the bill. They just didn’t feel anything like the space pirates from MP1 or 2. The interaction between the pirates and GF felt too cliche if you ask me, especially since I never pictured the pirates like that.

But the gameplay itself is some of the best I’ve experienced in a long while.

edit:

And Im pretty sure we can all agree that Peach wont do anything too suprising. >_>

Metroid Prime is a game that I wouldn’t have ever considered playing at all if it weren’t for the gameplay aspects in it that are missing in Prime 3.

072, drop it. Your ridiculous Corruption-bashing has no place in this topic.

In other news, at least Olimar finally shuts up all of the complete idiots who keep saying “RIDLEY WONT WORK HES TOO BIG”. Sure, Kirby changed sizes already, but a lot of people didn’t know he was so tiny originally, whereas Olimar being mere inches tall is a major gameplay element.

Well, that kind of happened on its own. And when I enter Corruption-bashing mode, it’s tough to stop. Still, if it was Hunters or something, nobody would have a problem with it.

So your excuse is “I’m bashing a popular game instead of a hated one, so it’s okay”? And no, it didn’t.

Serves absolutely no purpose besides trolling fans.

I’m saying the only reason you have a problem with it is because you like MP3.

Oh, totally. You got me completely pegged. I’m a total softie and don’t care at all if people break rules, as long as they don’t diss a game I like.

Shut it. It’s off-topic whether you’re dissing E.T. or Starcraft.

This thread is for discussing an upcoming game, not for arguing about a previously released title in a completely different series from months ago. A passing mention is one thing, but it was taking over the topic.

That IS what you were doing. Tim, Red, and I were ALL discussing this, but you were only yelling at me. And it isn’t because I was the last poster.

Not that thread-derailing is against the rules anyway; it’s generally frowned upon but it can’t be helped. I know you think it’s my life goal to insult MP3 at every given opportunity, but I was only giving an example of a game that turned out as bad as I thought it would, and then I was only responding to Tim’s posts.

I was only yelling at you because A) you started it, B) you propagated it, and C) the others were replying to posts, not changing the subject entirely to something unrelated. But you’re right.

Tim, etc, stop it too.

There, happy? >_>