Super smash bros. Brawl

Well, it is only meant to be a teaser trailer. That’s what I got out of it. It’s like what you would see for a movie at a theatre. I liked it.

Pomegranate, he meant the actual website… :unamused:

Well I think they did a terrible job of making it interesting. The only things that even triggered possible specultation are these.

My suspicions that the halberd shot down Fox’s ship are pretty much confirmed. There had previously been a shot of the halberd firing at it, but I wanted more evidence before I made the connection.

Bowser and Wario can bother be seen firing a similar weapon in the video.

This leads me to beleive that they’ve teamed up with the subspace army, as bowser is seen firing at Diddy and Fox. Since Raquaza seems to have done something similar, it seems that most villains have teamed up with Subspace (though technically not a villain, Raquaza isn’t a very nice pokemon). Meta knight doesn’t seem to have done this, though it’s questionable whether Meta knight will be a good or bad character in this game, since he’s been shown to be both (in the majority of games, Meta knight is actually good). He’s playabe, so I’m assuming he’s good (he’s seen teaming up with Ice climbers).

Anyway, that’s all I could get out of them.

I find myself inclined to agree with every single thing you just said. I too was wondering about Meta Knight. I think that Meta Knight will be evil, though. Fox, even though he’s a mercenary for hire, has always done the right thing. And now that we’ve assumed that it was the Halberd that shot Fox down, I think it’s safe to assume that Meta Knight will be evil.

But Meta Knight is not and never has been evil, and it doesn’t seem that he’s in control of the Halberd at the moment.

No, Meta Knight has been evil before. The game Kirby All-Star had a game called “The Revenge Of Meta Knight.” In it, Meta Knight was trying to take over dreamland, and he was using the Halberd.

He did that because Dreamland was being lazy, and he thought he could do a better job as king than Dedede. His means may have been warlike and wrong, but he had good intentions, not evil ones. And in every other appearance, he’s helped Kirby alongside occasionally fighting him, implying he’s either testing him or just training or something.

Also, it’s Kirby Super Star. :stuck_out_tongue:

Quite true, but my point was that the average player who didn’t know any of the backstory would simply assume that Meta Knight is an evil Antagonist, not a good natured person who has good intentions.

Oh, I thought I said Kirby Super Star. Looks at previous post Nope, my bad.

Be that as it may, he is not evil, he’s been benevolent in most of his appearances, and there’s no reason to suddenly make him an all-out villain for Smash. :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, having his ship stolen by the Heartless or whatever the fuck these ripoffs are called gives him a plenty good reason to kick ass on the side of good either way.

You no what they could do for a new character you could use you’re Mii’s and fight with them it would be cool. :smiley:

Yeah, that’s what I thought. I think the “Subspace army” definitely stole meta knights ship, as he seems to be the only villain who refused to side with them (since I’m assuming that Bowser, Raquaza, and Wario have sided with subspace).

Lmao, ripoffs? I know they’re generic as hell, but what are they ripped from? I personally thought that the ancient minister was too fucking cliche. He looks like a goddamn chess pice.

Assuming you mean who I think you do, he reminds me more of a Black Mage.

And I said what they were ripoffs of right in that post. >_>

Heartless.

Like, give each Mii a basic set of attacks with a tiny bit of customization? That would freaking rock.

The Mii’s your using have a random set Of attacks and agility set on what the size the Mii is.

The Boy’s and Girl’s final smashe would be differnt.

Wait, ripoffs of the heartless? Who are the heartless?

Or is that not what you meant?

edit:

Oh, Kingdom Hearts? But they’re technically a little more varied than the heartless, arent they?

Dragoon FTW.

I dunno why I was suprised to see it as an item. Its a great idea. It’d be awsome if they had hydra as well, though it’s not really necessary.

But I’d think more assist trophy, even for an airide machine.

edit: Double post, sue me. It’s almost been 3 days anyway.

Hmm. What game is this Dragoon from?

Kirby Air Ride, which consequently is probably my favorite cartoony racing game ever. I loved city trial.

Aww, no more updates for a while…

Olimar in brawl, like i said.

Obvious. I wouldve been shocked if they didnt put him in.

Ridley and K. Rool and the only other characters I NEED in the game.

Oh yeah…and Captain falcon. >_>

CF isn’t in it yet? Woot, maybe he’s gone forever!
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…

AAAAAAAAA…
(5 minutes later)
…AAAAAALCON PUUUNCH!