The First Game You Ever Played

Heh, kind of ironic that nobody’s first game was Metroid v_v

The first game I ever played was Pokemon Blue, and have yet to get all 151 pokemon ;_;

Good luck on Mew. :wink:

I played MZM first. Thats why I started the power grip instead of space jump topic.

runs

EDIT:Fusion came out in 2002 so how did you get it in 2001?

the first metroid game I played was prime, inside walmart!

This the “first game you ever played” topic, not the “first metroid game you ever played topic.”

Jazz the Jackrabbit, followed by DOOM/II and Mechwarrior 2.

What the heck is Jazz the Jackrabbit?

My first game waz kirby’s dreamland 3

:metroid:

My first was Super Mario World for the SNES.

I remember mine now, it was, “Duck Hunt” for NES

Hmmm i would have to say that Zelda A Link to the past i remember waking up every morning wanting to play it hey i was just an 8 year old kid at the time LOL

my first game was one of those low tek gameboys you can get for$1.00 and i was a fire en game. tupid huh?!?

Pitfall for the Atari 2600. Those aligators were pure murder. Not to mention the super python type pit snakes.

Mine’s got to be an old Donkey Kong arcade machine that I’d play after school.

my first video game(well, that i physically owned) was gran turismo for ps 1
i TRYED to tell by bro to get the nintendo…

Mine was Mario Bros.(1st mario game for NES)and the kick ass game Duck Hunt(NES and the Pistol thing)

Bwahaha… Duck Hunt is hilariously addictive.

Daz is right duck hunt is addictive, The first game I played was Super Mario for the Nintendo Entertamemt system and Duck Hunt.

wow my first game. im 12 and ive ben gaming for 9 years. its true. my first game was, probbably pitfall2 and duck hunt. man that was addictive.

It was either in Super Mario World or Super Star Wars:: The Empire Strikes Back! (Can’t remember wich one! :astonished:) :smiley: That I played on my Swedish cousins SNES (Super Nintendo).

But my first game that I owned was Super Mario 64 (Pure classic! :smiley:)…

I got it with my Nintendo 64 I was only five at the time! :smiley: