The First Game You Ever Played

My first game (played and owned) Was Mario for the nes. Followed by Track Run (very unknown, it used a pad that you set on the floor, and stepped/ran in place on. Fun fun. Or…maybe it was olympics or something.) And that was followed by Baseball, lunar pool, deadly towers, duck hunt, some freaky game where you fly a space ship and blast the heck out of stuff… anyway, those’re my first games.

That would be Mario Bros.

My first video game was Head Bonker and Head Bonker2. I don’t know the system cuz it was some rare system. Look it up or something. My second game was the Home Alone game or some dumb thing like that. For the same system. if you can find anything about these games on the net. Please tell me. it would bring back some great memories. I was like 3 or 4 so I really can’t remember much. But I do remember that that was like some really underground system that almost no one had.

when i was a brat i got a snes! it was very nice! i first played (of course) super mario,folowed by batman and robin megaman x and jurasic man

Mario Bros. What else?

It’s shocking how fast things have evolved - just 7-8 years ago (Super) Mario Bros. was the pinnacle of gaming and 8(16)-bit graphics were high-tech. Now we’ve got thousand-bit systems with anti-aliasing, 3D gameplay, and fast-paced action.

Technology is advancing at the speed of a bullet train. It’s hard to beleive that sixteen years ago there was no internet.

It was Bonk!!! OMG, I remember now!!! The first game I ever played was Bonk!

My first game that I played was Super Smash Bros. for N64.

Really? That was my first N64 game. But not my first ever.

Hmm… let’s see… The first game I ever actually played was Mario Kart 64. The first I actually owned and played freely was StarFox 64.

Whoops! SSB wasn’t the first I played…

It was Pokemon Yellow!

And, the first I owned was Pokemon Red. Good times…

Yes, PokeBlue was my first ever handheld game. PokeYellow was my bros. first ever handheld. The first game I owned was Goldeneye for N64. My mom got mad though…

PS: I’m an Elite Pirate! Shows my loyalty to this site.

w00t! Congrats!

How’d your mom get mad though… :confused:

The violence. I was 6. :stuck_out_tongue:

my first game that i played and beat the first lvl was the first mario. i was 2 years old lol.

haha, I started videogaming that young too! :stuck_out_tongue:

I started off with Boulder Dash on my dad’s Commodore 64. My memories are with PC’s normally. ^^;

I don’t know. The first Game Cube game I played was (and I’m proud to say) Metroid Prime.

Haha, same! Then came NBA Live 05, Paper Mario, Tales of Symphonia, Metroid Prime 2.

my first game cube game was metroid prime as well, then it was super smash bros melee.

Hate to say it but I’m mario all the way. My first game for every system has been a mario game
P.S. I still like metroid…
…just not as much