The Official Wii Topic [Nintendo Revolution]

So it wasn’t what you meant. I said that you probably COULD download GB/GBA games.

That part with the 2 guys with the mustash is fricken groose.
That should be removed.

Gross indeed.

Spare me the agony of watching that and tell me what happens. When things like this come up, I sometimes resent that I ever looked. <_<“”"

Huh? What happened? :confused:

Link deleted

I really don’t want to know what happens. I’ll regret it. I know it.

what happened with the movie? was it miss-linked? :confused:
sorry if I miss-linked it.

I still think DS and Rev controller is BullShit!

That’s nice. Stop trolling now.

And here’s a better idea, if you hate it so much, get out of a topic devoted to it. Might save you a lot of trouble.

… I’m sorry, when did I leave the Nintendo Revolution topic and enter the Bad Sequel Ideas topic? Even if the idea was decent, it doesn’t belong here.

It was just the Revolution controller commercial, but oh well…

There were too many complaints. I know from experience not to watch something that is said to be discusting, so I just removed it.

does any body have a pic of the controller :smiley:

Click here.

I’m honestly too lazy to put it on Photobucket. -_-

A remote for the controller on NR that just not right normal the controller would be like gamecube or N64.

You know, if you actually took the time to read the info on the controller and it’s capabilities, you will learn that it’s the most bad ass controller ever made to date. Heaven forbid Nintendo makes something that is new and innovative instead of the same thing over and over again with a nice new shell on it.

… The controller is part of the console. No, it has not.

Its just gowing to be a little bit hard to use that controller. And we won’t have to worry about wires on the controller except the joystick that connect to it.

Yeah I know all that it was a lame excuse to change this topic to talking about the Revoloutions capabilaties, :laughing: it didnt work! :cry:

I’m sure the graphics and all that will be on par with the other copeting systems ( X-BOX 360, PS3), but I dont care THAT much abouth the graphics as long as it has great titles, Super Mario 128, Metroid Prime 3, yeah it should be FUN!

On the graphics thing, I could care less about the graphics. My favorite PS1 game was Legend of Mana, and, well, the bosses looked flat like they were made of cardboard. And it was pretty much 2D…

so yeah, the Revo will have good enough graphics to make me happy, s’long as the games are good.