The Official Wii Topic [Nintendo Revolution]

Just for the record, you can emulate games on the ds…

alright, back to something on the revolution… something that has been bugging me a little, how large would the games be? (The downloads.)
I THINK that a NES game would be about… 5-8 mb.
Super NES: 8-14 mb
N64: 16-20mb?

Yeah, I’m just getting tired of it all. Console wars will always be, I understand there is nothing I can do about it. There will always be people who turn down an opinion, just because it differs from their own, and there will always be people who take problems out in way of flaming. I do agree, my manner of handling the situation wasn’t the greatest. I’m just annoyed, is all.

And back on topic. I’m certain that the N64 will be more than that, especially much more than the SNES. It leaps from sprites to models, and 2-d to 3-d. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, I know, but it SHOULD be less then 20 MB…
This is being based off of me looking up a Megaman 64 emulater. It’s the most accurate way I could think of to find the size. MM64 was 19 MB.

Really? Well how much are SNES games? According to proportain, they should be less than 10MB…

I love the revolution controller!It looks so friggin cool.

Btw check out this joke about hte revolution controller:)
http://www.deviantart.com/view/23067924/

Yeah, I’ve already seen it. There are many others where that came from.

Well, The biggest I found was 14… well, two of the biggest. I found a super metroid game that was 13.62 mb, but that was heavily edited… I looked at the screenshot, and it seemed like they even replaced the sprites for some reason…

Well, The Legend of Zelda is just over 128 kilos, while A Link to the Past is 1.08 megs,

and Ocarina of Time is about 24 megs.

Yes, but didn’t they say they were going to graphically improve some of the downloadible games also? :wink:

yyyeah, I forgot to mention that some nes games are really smallish…
let me change that one:
nes: less then 1MB to 4MB

and yes, I seem to remember them saying they might to that. So…yeah.

How many Snes games do you think the Revolution can hold?

Who knows? I guess it depends on how many N64 or NES games you have downloaded on there as well. If you wanted to get more to play, you could just delete some.

Ya, can you download gameboy advance games?

No, as far as we know, you can only download console games.

They never said all console games, they said that all previous Nintendo made games will be available.

I’ve seen a cool movie… it looked freaking awesome there was 1 part when you saw a guy slashing with the remote like it was a sword, and one part it was a shotgun, that is so cool I think, first I thought damn nintendo what are you doing man but when I saw that movie I really gonna buy the REV for sure !!! :smiley:

I’ve realized that a lot of people change their opinions like that. Once you understand exactly what it can do, the tables turn, huh? :wink:

That’s what I meant 072 :sweat: :sweat:

Then why did you say no? >_>‘’

I said no cause he asked if you could download gameboy advance games, and last I checked(somebody put a link up to prove me wrong otherwise), they said you could only download NES, SNES, and N64 games on the revo.