The Warnings

I’ts ok for 1 time, next time we see you double posting, I’ll personnaly give you an extra warning ok :wink:
Guys, send pm’s to mods or admins instead of saying in this topic that your warning level shoud be lowered.

Okay, that’s total bullshit. Maybe memory serves incorrectly, I’ll check the logs, but I think I just warned you last week…

unless i missed something, i haven’t gotten a warning for like 2 or 3 months and it still has not gone down.

No, I got warned in my first week here cuz i was a newb(ashamed) and triple posted(ashamed). Sorry if i’m wrong about this but I’m pretty sure… If I am wrong and it is more recent, just put it back on. I mean it’s only 20%, why would I care?

Hey, quick question, did we ever decide on whether to administer warnings for sig infringements? I’ve removed at least three oversized sigs in the past week and I wasn’t sure whether to warn them or just leave them with a message regarding the transgression.

I think if you’ve been a member for more than a month, it is a 20% warn, if you’re a n00b, no warn and just remove it.

Since you only read the rules if you’ve been here for a month? x_x

Not what I said… :stuck_out_tongue:

The rules apply equally to everyone. Ignorance of them is inexcusable, new or not.

…I guess you’re right…

Updated the rules, read them plz.

Any questions about them, post them here.

Very good. 8) I like your new ideas.

Thank God! I love it! :smiley:

Are any posting limitations imposed alongside high percents until 100, though?

Misunderstanding them or trying to read them when you’re too tired to understand the word “rule” is different tho… right? ROFL

I don’t know… I guess it depends on what exactly the person has done. We could limit posting when the person spams to much for example.

Will you ever be banning people for not doing anything there are a lot of people (163 to be exact) who have made no posts on your website at all. Some of them have just joined but most have been on the website for 3, 6 or evan 9 months.

P.S. FYI you also have
279 other zoomers
20 gleamers
17 War Wasps
9 Sheegoths
9 Metroids
3 Elite Pirates
and 1 Omega Pirate
and how can Metroid072 have 1,000,036 posts.

Who cares about inactive users? They don’t hurt anything. And 072 used the mod panel to change his postcount :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’m lucky I didn’t get my mod priveleges taken away for that. <___<

evil grin

<_<

Naw, I wouldn’t do that.

Yeah, at least I changed my title so the highest rank is unrevealed to everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is the highest, right? <_<