instances are fun :slight_smile:

i am a 77 warlock (Granael) and plannign to get 79 by the end of today (cant play on weekdays so i have to get as much as i can on the weekends :stuck_out_tongue:)

i also have a 58 death knight (forgot her name)

and a 63 priest (Lucindon)

and a 26 dr00d (rawkanishu)

come join me on wildhammer if you want… oh, and i’m horde :slight_smile:

im a Night Elf Mohawk, FOO!

I have never played WoW and never will. I know too many people who have no job or life because of it, and I will resist the tractor beam of addictingness(which is not a real word, I know). Last month I shredded a trial CD and I’m very proud of myself.

Random fairly irrelevant point: People have also lost lives/jobs because they’re addicted to food <_<

Believe it or not, some people actually have self control, that just obviously isn’t news worthy… I mean “WoW addict dies after plaiying for 845923 hours straight” sounds better than “This nerd plays WoW, and manages to have a social life AND a job, AND continue to eat properly!”

It’s actually to the fault of the people who let themselves become addicted that they’re addicted.

do you play a rogue or a paladin, cloudvaris?

Uum, I made a rogue over two years ago on my trial account <_< But other than that, no, I’m a Troll Hunter.

ROGUES DO IT FROM BEHIND!

oh okay, cause those are the 3 worst classes to meet in pvp.

That’s almost 97 years… :confused:

Well, that explains his death, then.