What is the Stupidest Gaming Moment.

I usually do well but…

Metroid Prime.
Phazon Mines.
Power Bomb.
The sentrybot, i didn’t see it.
I walked in circles getting shot till iwas at like 50 health(i had at least 7 energy tanks)Then i relised it was there, i killed it,almost died, and hit a red energy barrier.everyone knows thats a long way from the nearest save point. I hope p2d isn’t that hard.

Acutally, it`s about 5x harder.

Here’s my stupidest moment:

I read on the NP magazines that Meta Ridley in MP was voted for the hardest Boss in gaming history.

So I finally found the last Chozo Artifact and killed Ridley on my first try. Easy.

On MP2, I died from a Giant Blogg thing, how stupid. Then my sister makes fun of me and all.
Some things are much harder than Ridley. She must understand…

I also died because I ran out of time on Dark Samus in the Final Fight. If I hit him one more time, I would’ve won. The shot was getting towards him until my time ran out.

Another was in Fusion when I killed the Omega Metroid, but ran out of time as the Ship came towards Samus.

What bad timing.

If only you were timed for 3:01, I would’ve beat that a lot more times.

But, every second counts…

Alright, I was trying to beat Saddler in Resi 4 and I used the shotty on him a bunch of times until I figured out I gotta hit his eyes. Soooooo I did but when it said climb, my brain just zoned out and I thought “THERE’S NO CLIMB BUTTON!!!” Anyways, I figured it out eventually and when I did, it made him seem like a plain old, easy old piece of freakin cake. (just like all the other bosses in that game)

My stupidest gaming moment? Ok, I was playing Warcraft 3(I borrowed it from a friend) online and on an 8 free for all someone says “Hey, let’s team up!” So now half of them were on a team. I didn’t know that me and the 3 other people then made an unofficial team, so I go attack and kill one of the other three people. While i’m doing that, one of the remaining 2 players says “What the **** are you doing!” Of course, I didn’t know we made an unofficial team, so I quit. I was an idiot back then.

My stupidest moment was when I was playing N64 and I had just washed my hands after eating but I didn’t rinse good enough so there was still soap on my hands. I tried to grip the controller but it was to slippery and flew right out of my hands and into my TV.

did it break?

fortunatley, no. But I got killed in the game (Perfect Dark)

gotta watch out for those suddseez :wink:

EDIT: 50th comment now im a geemer :stuck_out_tongue:

What?

WHAT?

That’s a joke, right?

Meta Ridley is just about the most pitiful boss in the series… even on hard mode, it’s harder to get hit by him than it is to win…

I know, lol. Ridley is easier then, like, the Omega Pirate! Second place was washing Gracie’s car in AC. And, without a Turbo Controller, that’s very hard.

…WTF?!?

no it’s not, it’s sh** easy

… are you sure that pole wasn’t aimed at retarded 3-fingered chimps or something?

Although easy, everything else that year was kiddie-like easy, so I think the two deserved the places they got. I mean, like, washing Gracies car is harder than any boss in Super Mario Sunshine, which was the easiest Mario game I’ve played. Mecha Bowser was as easy as hell; he should have been much much much more harder!

It was.

“It was”?? Nice lil short post. What “It was”?

It was the easiest boss?
It was the easiest game?

Lol whatever, I kinda get wat ur talking about…

It was a same time post. But I changed it now.

when u find out cream is playable in sonic advance 2

she sucks…gohst voice: chees, gettem!
L0$?R

mini games in GTA:San Andreas(ex:basketball,car mods,etc.)
:sweat:

It most have been in the Tekken 3 tournament i entered some years ago.
In the semi-final, some retard had changed the mapped buttons (L2 and R2)… They did’nt do anything, and so I lost. Big time. To a little kid. That was the last time I played that game.

Or when I played Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter on Live! for the first time. I thouht that I was good at the game, but my team did’nt get one single kill. I died 12 times by the same sniper, and blew myself up once too. It’s not that fun to end a match with -1 in kills.

MP2:E…

Little did i know that you had to go out of torvvus bog to get the seeker missle XD. I went around the lower part for ages trying to figure out “WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!?!”, and so i eventually looked at a strategy guide over the internet.